• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Can Al-Andalus into France??
ck22l.jpg

ck23.jpg

Byzantines had their Manzikert moment early on in my latest game. They got destroyed and half the princeps were captured by the turks, including the emperor. Was pretty funny seeing the Empire implode shortly afterward, even though the turks hardly managed any substantive territorial gains.

ck2_9.jpg

ck2_8.jpg

lesbos.jpg

Princess Eudokia "The Lesbian" of Byzantine Empire

Marrying your own great-granddaughter. That's pretty badass.

I mean, genetically speaking, as long as the rest of the tree is outbred, as it seems to be, it's completely fine.

But fuck. Marrying your own great granddaughter. Very impressive.

I have an event where a court member worshiped me and wanted me to teach him to be like me. The answer was

"I could teach you, but I would have to charge", wish I took a screenshot. I told my wife downstairs, she laughs and I started singing, "My broadsword brings all the squires to the yard and their like..."

I was just minding my own business, putting down a rebellious relative in a remote province, watching the Rus troops walk by as my siege wears on... and I noticed the colour of the neighbouring Rus provinces changes. I zoom out to take a look... oh crap.

goldenhorde.jpg