• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This guy named Welf Welf must have been raised with dogs ... or be the cousin of Wolf Wolf ?
screen4.jpg

7 is a bit young for coming out ...
screen3.jpg

Naming my girl Philip will bring no good to her fertility.
screen2.jpg

96 year old, world record !
screen1.jpg

I should add that his father was frankish.(And so was the guardian)

What about the mother ? Did the guardian change at one point ?

@Paul Drye

Noooo, dont let this important dynasty die out. What shall we do without them ? :)

Last edited:
brokencathar.png

What happens when you play a multiplayer game with antipopes allowed. One of the Antipopes is the Patriarch of Constantinople through hilarious misadventures involving the King of Sicily and the Byzantine Emperor. One of the Antipopes is also Cathar himself (the one with ----- as a base). The current Pope's predecessor was an Antipope himself.

The HRE is now Cathar. Most of us are working on converting to Catharism. I think one of the players converted to Lollardy.Protip: prohibit antipopes because they just break everything.

@Paul Drye

Noooo, dont let this important dynasty die out. What shall we do without them ? :)

Have no fear! Heinrich von Rhythm Method is still kicking!

ck2_22.jpg

My current character in my quest for the Kingdom of Bulgaria. Anyone care to guess why he's incredibly unlucky?

EDIT: Bigger picture of him-

DominikII.png

Last edited:
I never knew this name even existed; nonetheless, I present to you...

WiX5o.jpg

The most hilarious and gregarious Pope Hilarius... the second...

Is it possible for a pope to be a vassal of anyone? If so, I suppose you could do that.

Imagine the ignominy of being both a pope and your liege's court jester.

Is it possible for a pope to be a vassal of anyone? If so, I suppose you could do that.

Imagine the ignominy of being both a pope and your liege's court jester.

He's considered a King by the game engine, so it's entirely possible for him to be vassalized.

I've seen the Pope as a vassal of the Ilkhanate. ._.

Also, in regards to the 'de condom' screenshot...does that mean there is a holding called Condom?

Without checking, I would imagine it's this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condom,_Gers

Surprisingly the English word apparently has no connection. It just appears in usage in the 18th century, etymology unknown.

Retrospectively I should have done something to turn his family into Muslim rulers so we could have a Sheik Condom.

The most hilarious and gregarious Pope Hilarius... the second...

So called because there actually was a Pope Hilarius, back in the 5th century. His name is just the Latin version of Hilary, which was a man's name until recently.

If you like there was also Pope Hyginus, Pope Valentine, Pope Lando (no Pope Chewbacca, alas), Pope Simplicius (who followed Hilarius), several Pope Innocents, and five Pope Sixtuses -- the first of which rather brilliantly was the seventh pope.

^^ Hilarity

zikricaliphate.png

All hail the Caliph of The Sunni,er... Zikri Caliphate!

For the record, he's converted basically everyone within his realm and inheritance line, so it looks like the Zikri Caliphate is here to stay. Well... maybe not. The hereticness hasn't gone down too well with the rest of the Sunni world (aka, the recently revitalized and utterly massive Seljuk Turks who stretch from the north Aral Sea down into the southern reaches of Abyssinia), who have taken to beating the crap out of the Zikri Caliphate nonstop. Meanwhile, the Sultanate of Syria has also begun taking some of their lands. Unfortunately, it appears the Zikri Caliphate may soon be completely conquered. A little curious to see what happens then, never seen an "Empire" get taken apart before. Guess since it's titular it'll mean the end of the empire. Wonder if the Sunni will still have a head of faith?

2012-03-07_00001.jpg
All the AI's doing, I've been busy with my little Kingdom of Wales. I have a feeling I'll be in for a fight with Scotland very, very soon (who have stayed away from Ireland for a fairly long time). Luckily my income is quite okay, so I should be able to prevent any major invasions by simply assassinating the claim holder(s).