• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Forgot password for uploading images so will just say. I named my son Norman. He is Norman de Normandie Duke of Normandy.

Now if he has a son, make him Scandinavian-cultured so he can be Norman Normansson de Normandie, Duke of Normandy. ;)

Now if he has a son, make him Scandinavian-cultured so he can be Norman Normansson de Normandie, Duke of Normandy. ;)

Named his sister Norma, so I have Norman de Normandie and Norma de Normandie. Not confusing if you ask me. Name is Norman, Culture is Norman house is Normandie sister is Norma he is the Duke of Normandy. His wife's I hope I can find a character spawn with the name Norma to marry him.

Not yet adults but he will be duke of Normandy when ready as is in line for the title.

Named his sister Norma, so I have Norman de Normandie and Norma de Normandie. Not confusing if you ask me. Name is Norman, Culture is Norman house is Normandie sister is Norma he is the Duke of Normandy. His wife's I hope I can find a character spawn with the name Norma to marry him.

Not yet adults but he will be duke of Normandy when ready as is in line for the title.
Genius.

2012-02-26_00001.jpg

A Polish Countess that owns Novgorod, is remarkably old, and is not a homosexual....wishes to take the virginity of her peasant's daughters.

Interesting.

Untitled.png

In excitement over the secular power the Catholics evidently forgot they don't allow women to be priests.

Same game also has this:
0Untitled.png

Keep in mind that about half of that is under the control of the patriarch and the other half is under the control of the king of bulgaria

Last edited:
In my first game, playing as Sicily, i had one interesting king, who had some 10 children, including a bastard daughter. When he became old (he was +60 years old), long after i had broken relations with the mistress, i got the message

"I think Constantia might fancy me", the woman was his own bastard daughter... and i accepted. The worst part was when he had a son with her... who was simultaneously his own grandson O.O

2012-02-17_00005.jpg

Also, this one might be more common, but i still find it funny. When playing as William the conqueror, i married my grandson to an Abyssinian princess, just for the lulz. Due to sheer luck, he became the next king... and his son (Henry) and grandson (Roger) have the portraits of muslim rulers...

dMw6b.jpg

In my first game, playing as Sicily, i had one interesting king, who had some 10 children, including a bastard daughter. When he became old (he was +60 years old), long after i had broken relations with the mistress, i got the message

"I think Constantia might fancy me", the woman was his own bastard daughter... and i accepted. The worst part was when he had a son with her... who was simultaneously his own grandson O.O

View attachment 49151

Also, this one might be more common, but i still find it funny. When playing as William the conqueror, i married my grandson to an Abyssinian princess, just for the lulz. Due to sheer luck, he became the next king... and his son (Henry) and grandson (Roger) have the portraits of muslim rulers...

View attachment 49152

In my game, I think the past 3 Norwegian kings have had Muslim portraits.

2012-03-05_00001.jpg

The Ilkhanate with a European emperor and its capital in Scotland.

The story behind this:

I'm playing as the King of Scotland. I married one of my family members to a princess from the Ilkhanate, and he was the Count of Clydesdale. His Duke revoked his title for some reason though, and because he converted to Islam (must have been his wife that convinced him or something), when he got banished he went to the Ilkhanate. He died, but somehow he ended up with a claim on the Ilkhanate itself (must have been through the princess, either that or the title the old Ilkhanate Caliph gave him). His wife was still in Scotland though, and she was pregnant at the time he got banished, so she gave birth to his son, who I promptly gave back the County of Clydesdale after a war with the Duke there (he tried to claim the Kingdom of Scotland). So, when I went to marry somebody in my family to another Ilkhanate princess, I noticed that I could declare war on the Caliph, and that my family member, the Count of Clydesdale, had a claim - he actually inherited it from his father! I decided to press it, and won the war, so now the Ilkhanate is led by a Scottish-Polish Catholic (he didn't convert unlike his father), and has its capital in Clydesdale.

LOL

UKaQ3.jpg

Homossexual Hunchback with 5 children.
And got arrested by the Emperor for plotting against the kaiser :(

View attachment 49152

They shall call him... the black prince

Nothing new but still odd.

85750FCFF4EEAE8557166AD2B4298F36DA2889E6

Slightly odder, a 9 year old female cuman hochmeister.
EF1E3F561EE3AC711092720B26A2326F13E2F55C

A methulusian ancestor of the house of lower lorraine.
5A34A12C5B6A26551346F932595BB261F2497158