• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
View attachment 48362
I had to laugh so hard when I saw this

What the hell is Croatia doing?

In a cruel twist of fate...:

Only way this could be better if an A.I. was playing Croatia.

dogeilia.jpg

I'm just sayin', is all.

(This one tests how old a geek you are)

King's face is just... perfect and priceless.

Last edited:
You. can hear the whooshing noise as that goes over my head.

Last edited:
2wcjfx2.jpg

My brother, who hates my guts caught me "cheating" at his tournament and comes to me asking me to:

A) Imprison myself in my own dungeon.
or
B) Banish myself from my own realm.

Naturally I told him to get stuffed then got an assassin to stab him.

6p18wn.png

Aliteration for the win.

ngra07.jpg

But..but...You're not a shia....(The joys where your court imam is a diffrent religion than you and your vassals.)

Once I didn't realize my Imam had gone heretic and he was on a mission to convert populace, I dismiss the popup without noticing it said *insert heresy name which I don't remember here* and I promptly put him to work on another province he turned 3 provinces into heresy before I realized...EPIC FACEPALM

This made me laugh in my current game

2012-07-27_00035a.jpg

I know how it happened but seeing two Capuas well is just priceless.
I do not have the screenshot, but what about county of Perm, Duchy of Perm, and Kingdom of Perm?

I've seen that happen twice now. Byzantines are fighting one or two holy wars, holding their ground. Then the fully-prepared-waited-for-5-years Fatimids launch an invasion of Greece - and they're powerless to stop it.

The funny thing is that they got their warscore very quicly: I remember seeing them with 33% WS with only Athens. And the Byzzies were only fighting some rebellious duchies and had already regained ground over the Seljuks (this was a 1071 start to play with Roussel de Ballieul).