• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So Harald Hardrada won England, and his sons split it up into Lanchester and Suffolk owned by Norway, and the rest by England. But, Prince Godwin, the son of Harold Godwinson, revolted many times, and then the King of Denmark took over England title. Now, York is owned by the grandson of Harald Hardrada, and where it says England is one of the sons of the dead King of Denmark, and there is also Norway there, and there is some war between Denmark and Norway I think. Wait, just looked and the king of Norway just took the title of King of England, so now its gone from the map.
englandj.png

This is going to make for some really intersting soccer matches in about 900 years. Can you imagine the hooligans of the future? YES.

Wierd no one made this thread yet. :unsure:
Anyways, was playing last night conquering England as Harald Hardråde and somehow he managed to impregnate his 54-year old wife:

6NCPB.jpg

He also had a long and healthy reign wich lasted until he reached 80, upon wich the whole of England revolted because they didn't care for the old prince Magnus very much.

Don't have a screenshot, but one of my kings impregnated his wife when he was 80-something!

IIRC females become infertile after age 45. The males are pretty much always ready to go.

Don't have a screenshot, but one of my kings impregnated his wife when he was 80-something!

Tony Randall?

anyway it's not impossible. good for him!

His wife's still alive; hold old was she?
That's his third wife, Csilla Árpád, Princess of the HRE (first game I played where I saw the HRE pass out of Salian hands, btw), 1109-1161. She had her last son with the king at 39, though, so someone obviously took their dynastic duties very seriously.

Last edited:
this doesn't show it all that well but it had me scratching my head:

2012-04-10_00005-1.jpg

So Count Baldewin revolted against me and yet he's leading my troops against himself!!! :) Either he has multiple personalities or he's just easily confused.

2012-04-10_00006.jpg

I've got a couple, both in the same game, actually.

First, Bogomilist Byzantine Empire. They would actually alternate successively for two centuries between Catholic and Bogomilist rulers, while the Tengri Golden Horde wiped out the all of the Russian Orthodox believers, so Orthodox ceases to exist.
ck2_8.jpg

Second, having to do with the Tengri Golden Horde, I present to you Hochmeister Khachigun of the Teutonic Order, owning a single county on the Eastern edge of the map. Success.
ck2_9.jpg