• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1.jpg
High Chief of the Khazar Jews. Oh look he's already a 3 in stewardship.

2.jpg

A Norwegian King of England. Not that strange I suppose, but wait there's more!

3.jpg

A Scottish King of Norway. Yup.

Oh and in a few years there will be a Welsh King of Scotland, so everything is pretty messed up (I am Wales though, so I didn't add that screenshot).

So I was looking around the map after patting myself on the back for a quick capture of all muslim held counties in de jure Aragon from holding just one county. Surely now Europe would look towards a future where these devil barbarians with their "Proper medicine" "Science" and "effective governance" could be held at bay. Then I took a look around the map.

CK2-aragon_03.jpg

Look at the date. In just 14 years the Byzantine empire has not only lost both wars for Turkey, but also managed to lose Greece along with Constantinople!

Quick Question: Does this mean I can form the Latin Empire if I take Thrace? Or are the Byzantines likely to retake it?

Same thing happened in my Ireland game.

By 1100 ERE was gone, and Egypt up to Poland...:glare:

So yeah, go for it, the bizzies are done.

4EDC20335E0EF9891066AF9D26904653F465C12A

Admittedly, not much is left of the HRE - but this guy is now actually at peace and still controls Saxony.

Jawohl Signor Bundeskanzler!

(or maybe he is re-enacting the Roman senate, but in Pisa. I honestly have no idea how he got to be Emperor, though)

35cph02.jpg

Sure did manage to fool that King ^^....wait a sec....

6eqcs0.jpg

My wife seemed to like that name, okay?

httlpi.jpg

While I do appreciate the Holy Roman Empire's desire to aid me in the Jihad, the threatened holdings were in Jerusalem, not Denmark...

httlpi.jpg

While I do appreciate the Holy Roman Empire's desire to aid me in the Jihad, the threatened holdings were in Jerusalem, not Denmark...

Got double Jihaded by both the Sunni and Shia, called in the HRE and they decided to spend the war summering on the Med coast of south France.

Had something like that in my game last night starting as the Duke of Burgundy.
ck2plot.jpg

Apparently people hated my first son as much as I did. As soon as my heir was born (both parents are Grey Eminent and Genius) he had the audacity to come out as being Slow. So, naturally, I had him killed. He didn't last a week with that much plot power. As soon as I unpaused once everyone joined, about four simultaneous plans fired for me to approve before he got smothered.

Had something like that in my game last night starting as the Duke of Burgundy.
View attachment 59862

Apparently people hated my first son as much as I did. As soon as my heir was born (both parents are Grey Eminent and Genius) he had the audacity to come out as being Slow. So, naturally, I had him killed. He didn't last a week with that much plot power. As soon as I unpaused once everyone joined, about four simultaneous plans fired for me to approve before he got smothered.

What mod is that?

I like the fact that Toscana is named as such, and not Tuscany.