• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ck2_5.jpg

"Great Ally and Friend, We call upon YOU to Honor Your Obligation in a Call to Arms against the King of..."

"Wait, hold on, stop... We're not allies. We're not friends. We're barely even aquaintances. You don't even have any allies. Why are you in my throne room, rebel?"

Bit of a mess. I'm king of Ireland and Brittany. This guy who was my regent and tutor declared war on me to put my character's sister on the throne of Brittany... yet he's fighting FOR me against other rebel vassals (all my vassals revolted). The other group of rebel vassals declared war on me after the Brittany group.
1.png
2.png

The Emir of Beja thought it would be fun to be vassal of the small Titular Kingdom of Galicia:

2012040700001.jpg

(I'm using the "Vassal Map" by the way)

ihatemyself.jpg

Dang that king for legitimizing a bastard! Even if that bastard is me...I don't like myself very much ((Ulf gets emo haircut and starts listening to the Smiths))