• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
theemperorf.jpg

Thats my emperor riding there :)

Yes, he is strong and genius as well. I guess he grew up on steroids. (EDIT: and his brother is weak and ugly :p)

The previous Kaiser was his great-grand father. His father tought him L4 martial also. Now I'm holy war -> assassinate -> holy war -ing to the Holy Land :).

ck22.png

I don't understand why they fight each other. They are all from the same county, the bishop and the mayor are vassals of the count. They have a common ennemy, maybe they are practicing ?

Edit : I misread, "Duchy" instead of "City". The duke against the count. But it's funny to see the same coat of arms on both sides.

Hey, he has positive stats, so I'm sure there are worse.

I don't know how uncommon this is or what the requirements for it are, but its definitely the coolest title I've gotten so far:

bb62d6b4aab3233fbe3dccccfcf14f862a37a36a5a61c2e0ee878d3332574ff76g.jpg

nick_the_ironside = {
allow = {
ruled_years = 15
prestige = 50
OR = {
trait = brave
trait = strong
}
NOT = {
trait = weak
}
}
chance = {
factor = 2
modifier = {
factor = 2.0
NOT = { age = 20 }
}
}
}

I don't know how uncommon this is or what the requirements for it are, but its definitely the coolest title I've gotten so far:

(Ironside pic)

Back when I was playing the Count of Cremona in the hacked demo, the HRE fought constant civil wars for decades and earned himself that nickname. I almost felt sorry when the crown was finally wrested from him, well into his fifties or sixties.

I see it every single game I play... in most mp games, atleast 1 get the title, I have actually seen alot of the titles, not all but alot...
All from, "The Blessed" to "The Dragon"

showyoumystabs-1.jpg

Easiest conquest of England ever. My cathar Queen of Wales had a claim...and by some freak chance, imprisoned the crown prince during a minor skirmish. So...declared war on England, gave the old king a quick stab and won without any battles.

Last edited: