• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No antipope, Catholic moral authority at 100%, yet somehow this happened:

9YcED.jpg

And a few decades later...

PmGRu.jpg

Nobody expected the Cathar inquisition!!!

That's nice, and Hungary is orthodox!

This guy spent his whole life plotting to kill people. Now that he's dead, he's... ummm... plotting to kill people.

DeadAssassin.jpg

Edit: Thanks for merging ^_^

Flipping a tail 5 times in a row. Whats the odds of this?

now, your turn :)

(I did not include the image in the quote).

My duke actually had sevens sons and no daughters. Should I take a picture and post it ?

Please take a good look at the family tree, see if you happenstance on multiple entries by the same players... :rolleyes:

ck2_1.jpg

I was playing Murchad in this game. Married my daughter to the heir of a neighbor Count, who's father quickly died. My own wife also died later, so I decided to marry my son-in-law's mother, at 60 year old. She was 38.

Well guess what, we had a daughter AND a son! I decided to bethorered my newly born granddaughter (heir to the count) to my newly born son, who then went on to have happy inbred children.

Such fun! And then my friends are creeped out by my video game... why is that?!

No, Willem, I don't think you are in a position to favor anything:

1234.png

Maybe he got the trait: Narcissist ?
:O

The joke is that he is incapacitated to the point of needing a regent, yet he still supports himself as the next King.

Never seen this happen before:

TbNqW.jpg

Stamford Bridge scenario in my mod -- the Norwegians conquered most of South East England whilst Harold Godwinson's army conquered the duchy of Normandy whilst the Normans were conquering Northern England. Looking at the dates of the kings of England I assume the English AI made peace with both enemies a day or two apart.

So now it's sort of like a return to the Danelaw but with the Norse holding the South instead of the North.

During the chaos I quickly forged a claim on Cornwall and took it by conquering most of South West England whilst Harold's army was busy in Normandy.

I love how Hardrade is known as the Conqueror but was only king for a day. :rofl: