+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 660 FirstFirst ... 7 32 57 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 107 132 157 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 13187

Thread: The Obligatory CK2 Strange Screenshot Thread

Aliteration for the win.
    Very few of us realise with conviction the intensely unusual, unstable, complicated, unreliable, temporary nature of the economic organisation by which Western Europe has lived for the last half century. We assume some of the most peculiar and temporary of our late advantages as natural, permanent, and to be depended on, and we lay our plans accordingly. On this sandy and false foundation we scheme for social improvement and dress our political platforms, pursue our animosities and particular ambitions, and feel ourselves with enough margin in hand to foster, not assuage, civil conflict in the European family. Moved by insane delusion and reckless self-regard, the German people overturned the foundations on which we all lived and built.
    John M. Keynes, 1919

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

But..but...You're not a shia....(The joys where your court imam is a diffrent religion than you and your vassals.)

Quote Originally Posted by themunck View Post

But..but...You're not a shia....(The joys where your court imam is a diffrent religion than you and your vassals.)
    Once I didn't realize my Imam had gone heretic and he was on a mission to convert populace, I dismiss the popup without noticing it said *insert heresy name which I don't remember here* and I promptly put him to work on another province he turned 3 provinces into heresy before I realized...EPIC FACEPALM

Quote Originally Posted by tnick0225 View Post
    This made me laugh in my current game

I know how it happened but seeing two Capuas well is just priceless.
    I do not have the screenshot, but what about county of Perm, Duchy of Perm, and Kingdom of Perm?
    If Chuck Norris decides to build a castle in a county with all its slots filled up he will create an extra slot.

Now that's just silly.

I've seen that happen twice now. Byzantines are fighting one or two holy wars, holding their ground. Then the fully-prepared-waited-for-5-years Fatimids launch an invasion of Greece - and they're powerless to stop it.

The funny thing is that they got their warscore very quicly: I remember seeing them with 33% WS with only Athens. And the Byzzies were only fighting some rebellious duchies and had already regained ground over the Seljuks (this was a 1071 start to play with Roussel de Ballieul).

In my fisrt game Egypt (no longer Fatimid) was up to Poland, and was able to brush off two crusades easily.

Quote Originally Posted by tamius23 View Post
    It was.
    And then it made my day.
    Yugoslavia Wars mod - Join the fight that ravages ex-Yugoslavia! Relive Europe's last and most taboo war! Repeat history or change it forever.

They're fighting for one muslim county. The battle has been raging back and forth for years by now. Every time, Genoa (now controlling a large swathe of Italy) and the HRE land 20-60k troops and lose at least half to attrition. I suspect the death count has exceeded 100k.

And now I'm just waiting for them to be done, so I can take it.

Edit: France decided to join the fray.

Last edited by Yenzen; 06-08-2012 at 00:13.

Crusader Kings II500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by muxecoid View Post
    I do not have the screenshot, but what about county of Perm, Duchy of Perm, and Kingdom of Perm?
    Haha if they're all indy at the same time as these two Capua's were, that would indeed be a silly screen shot. Guess what happened is the Count of Capua revolted against the Spartennos Doux of Capua and that's how we ended up with these two apparently indy Capuas. It made my day especially when Matilda declared war against one and no one really knew where to go.

Godfrey is a player. Only 10 years old and he's got the ladies eating out of his hand.

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaSemper FiVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Is that with a dude?
    "C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas la guerre"

AARS:
    For the fern! Part Deux A New ZealandAAR Newly Updated! 10/5/10
    Land of the Long Red Cloud, A narrative New Zealand AAR Newly Updated 17/9/10
    Rebirth of an empire, A 1936 AAR Great Britain reclaims her spot at the top of the world! (Abandoned)

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    MagickaNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods

LOL, the kids making an advance on the priest by the look of the screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorlaan View Post
    LOL, the kids making an advance on the priest by the look of the screenshot.
    LOL. I don't even remember whose head that was in the options. Maybe young Godfrey's guardian? I think it might have been a random vassal who was at the feast -- I think his opinion of Godfrey changed depending on which option I picked.

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamTBunny View Post

Godfrey is a player. Only 10 years old and he's got the ladies eating out of his hand.
    Damn must be good to be a kid emperor.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    He is most likely being schooled by the priest in the pic. This event defines whether you get Lustful trait or not if I recall correctly. The guardian has the final word on the choice.
    Mod:
    Byzantium - Imperial Restoration for Darkest Hour
    Wilhelm Scream for Crusader Kings II

§1 - Posts made by this user are subject to intense editing shortly after posting... Hooray for indecisiveness!

Man, how old is he? I find the "tumble" option to be greatly disturbing.

maybe his still so young that tumble means tumble and aren't a euphemism

Crusader Kings IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Behold, the Atbarid Sultanate of Armenia
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ck2_1.jpg‎
Views:	21
Size:	181.7 KB
ID:	60115  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 660 FirstFirst ... 7 32 57 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 107 132 157 182 ... LastLast