+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 667 FirstFirst ... 23 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 73 98 123 148 ... LastLast

Thread: The Obligatory CK2 Strange Screenshot Thread

March of the EaglesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by gliomarto View Post
    Exactly. However, don't get your hopes too high, after all you can get a new bunch of children only every 10 years, so it's not that easy to get all of duke heirs. But sending them to be educated by your heir helps as well, for example. And content and humble people will more often get the same in their wards. Over few generations of careful eugenics you may turn your kingdom into Land of Virtues.
    Yay

Quote Originally Posted by fenwayb View Post
    he's preggers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Garak View Post
    Your Emperor is pregnant?!
    Yep, and I even didn't notice when did it happen to my then-heir. I wonder whether it has something to do with him being homosexual...

Quote Originally Posted by Sian View Post
    maybe not as odd as an Emperor Mister Seahorse with a whole primary school class to take care off, but still

Turkish Finland? ... guess the nationalists is up in arms now that they're a minority to a nonnative culture group
    You sure you aren't playing in XXI century?

Quote Originally Posted by Torngasuk View Post
    Why do I get all the weird popes?

A chaste, hedonistic Pope named Hormisdas who owns half of France.
    and Lancaster(?) appears to be bigger than England, with Castille and Navarra actually owning a big part of France

Quote Originally Posted by Torngasuk View Post
    Why do I get all the weird popes?

A chaste, hedonistic Pope named Hormisdas who owns half of France.
    And he should actually be Hormisdas II, but Pdox had Hormisdas the First named as Hormisadas (which is still correct, but that means there are inconsistencies with their naming rule)

Quote Originally Posted by Sian View Post
    and Lancaster(?) appears to be bigger than England, with Castille and Navarra actually owning a big part of France
    Civil war, actually. Lancaster was conquered a few years later and returned to the fold. The first King of France from 1066 turned Waldensian, and his heirs followed suit. I assume what you see is the result of a crusade. Or two. Or three, rather.

Quote Originally Posted by SchwarzKatze View Post
    And he should actually be Hormisdas II, but Pdox had Hormisdas the First named as Hormisadas (which is still correct, but that means there are inconsistencies with their naming rule)
    Several such inconsistencies, in fact. I've seen the game go from Michael VIII or Mikhail I or something similar. Can't recall the exact variant, but they were essentially the same. The game doesn't take traditional naming styles into account very well.

Apparently imprisoned bishops spend their time in feasts...

And king of Poland managed to get himself imprisoned while fighting pagans in Finland

Last edited by Amberwolf; 23-05-2012 at 19:29.

I suppose he doesn't give a crap about ruling a Christian kingdom?

Better than Royalty (ABB) DoomBunny's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMajesty 2
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Well, honestly, that's a common sight in every my game, as I'm doing early swipes of 6yo children to be educated by the best available teachers, and as I'm requesting education transfer from dozens of vassals on the first of September, when they all accept someone gets dozens wards. Then after first accepts there is a second round for those that had more than one child grow up that year, which consists usually of just about one dozen.

Here is just one example from the latest save. Also, who can notice something odd about my Emperor?
    First thing I saw, the name. Second thing I saw, the huge number of wards. Third thing I saw, his insane prestige. Then I saw that he was pregnant.
    "Petrarch was right" - Petrarch||||"Petrarch is actually right" - LYNCHY||||"Petrarch was banned" - Robotic Maniac

"Tiger powder-induced eastern shenanigans" - Finnish Lord||||"I really enjoyed the Gulag" - Blade!||||"So sexy" - Franconian on violent insanity||||"The soft-pr0n ... I like it for the atmosphere it creates and the sheer spectacle of the thing" - Tufto||||"Swans are as dangerous as wolves. Got it." - Some fat racist German bloke in cheekless leiderhosen panties||||"I pooped myself. And then I did it again." - Yakman||||"Glory to the Confederate clan!" - Robotic Maniac

"I have hot cousins"||||"I once jokingly *CENSORED FOR FORUM* all my friends in the PE changing room"||||"I would lick GAZPROM drilled oil off of his shiny nipples" - Shynka, on incest, sport, and Vladimir Putin

<Doom> Sent Shynka some pics of my ass.||||<mathrim-afk> Looks great

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I thought the fact that he was homosexual and had 4 kids was the weird thing, but surprisingly some homosexuals tend to have a lot of kids so it's not that weird though. The fact that he was pregnant killed me though.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Blog Entries
    As someone who does not own this game yet, how can you tell a character is pregnant from that sheet?

It's one of his traits.

Crusader Kings II500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Savoy View Post
    As someone who does not own this game yet, how can you tell a character is pregnant from that sheet?
    Up there underneath the stats, the stats that show the numbers.

There is a bar with little itty bitty pictures that represent traits such as wroth, just, cruel, fat gluttonus pigs, such things like that. Well on that same bar is where it says if a person is pregnant and its represented by a bird carrying a package...you know like they show babies being carried in the old timer cartoons.

But that picture represents a pregnant character. So therefore we have our first ever pregnant man and its the Kaiser too boot Or perhaps he's really a female and that would explain why everyone thinks he's gay and how he ended up being prego lol

Crusader Kings IIMarch of the EaglesSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Savoy View Post
    Look at his second trait.
    EDIT: DAMN! Three guys got before me!

Indefatigable Psychotic tamius23's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by Amberwolf View Post
    Apparently imprisoned bishops spend their time in feasts...

The only solution is to imprison him again!

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Yep, and I even didn't notice when did it happen to my then-heir. I wonder whether it has something to do with him being homosexual...
    I don't know. I've had a few homosexual rulers before, and none of them have gotten pregnant. Sounds like a rare bug, like when the game accidentally allows gay marriages and doesn't seem to notice.

Edit: On a different topic, this multiple ward thing reminds me of the exploit in the first Crusader Kings where if you sent out a bunch of marriage proposals at once, all the ones returning on the same day would be considered by the AI in a vacuum. Meaning you could have multiple wives. I had a king once in that game with something like seven wives at once.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBunny View Post
    First thing I saw, the name. Second thing I saw, the huge number of wards. Third thing I saw, his insane prestige. Then I saw that he was pregnant.
    Insane prestige? If you have a king that has a long life in iberia you can easily get thousands of prestige (thanks to holy wars). I believe my one king had around 9k prestige.
    For, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom – for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Graspiloot View Post
    Insane prestige? If you have a king that has a long life in iberia you can easily get thousands of prestige (thanks to holy wars). I believe my one king had around 9k prestige.
    As the King of Aquitaine I managed to get 11k prestige and 4k piety for a total of 15k score. A large part of that was thanks to forming Jerusalem after winning a crusade and it also helped that he lived to his late 70s reigned for 56 years and came by the title of great honestly.

And some screenies of my own:
    http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/59...850700A4BA580/
    Look Genoa did something!

And
    http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/59...C406268AE4F69/
    Not really strange but I thought awesome

And one more
    http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/50...306A100B3CB65/
    The war to depose who?
    Last edited by Arcaul; 24-05-2012 at 04:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Graspiloot View Post
    Heck, I've seen AI characters with 9k prestige. AI HRE emperor + the first King of Jerusalem + long reign...

Crusader Kings II500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

My king of Burgundy had 12.2k prestige 3.1k piety and a hair over 4k in the bank too upped the family score from 9k to around 24k when he finally died after almost a 50 year long reign.

But again thats mostly because he won the kingdom of Jerusalem and the Pope loved him for it. But the 3k prestige is pretty high if all you've done is lay around in the castle all day

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 667 FirstFirst ... 23 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 73 98 123 148 ... LastLast