+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 642 FirstFirst ... 15 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 65 90 115 140 ... LastLast

Thread: The Obligatory CK2 Strange Screenshot Thread

Crusader Kings IICK2: Holy Knight500k club

Nothing really wrong with this considering he rode out to meet me in battle, but I just love the fact that I have captured the Pope.
    He started a war with me over a hunk of Italy. I fought ONE battle with him & his mercs, captured both himself and the guy whose claim he was pressing. WINNING!

I find it hilarious that if I execute him, I only lose 10 piety. Hehe!

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Fipse View Post
    So...i created the House Stark as the king of Sweden. Stark like in the books "A Song of Ice and Fire". I drove the catholic people away and established the norse religion again. Suddenly i noticed the name of the house of one of my Jarls

Attachment 53027

Fans of the books should notice a similarity to one of the houses. I wont ever go on a wedding
    Well, I'd suggest to assassinate him. It would make you feel better to destroy the family as a Stark.
    Bannerman for The Wheel of Time MOD

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IV

We've already had a half dozen of these, but still:

Someone's very, ahem, 'mature' for his age.

Damn that's a bit hard to see, I should start saving these manually as .bmps or something.

Here's a treat from a friend of mine -- it doesn't count as heresy if it's the only game in town, right?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	somuchfororthodox.jpg‎
Views:	314
Size:	484.9 KB
ID:	53179  
    Last edited by TheChronoMaster; 26-04-2012 at 22:14.

Paradox Unofficial Poker Brat Drakken's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Well... one House went "en quenouille" real fast.

Click image for larger version

Name:	en quenouille.jpg
Views:	1427
Size:	182.0 KB
ID:	53308
    I used to be a King of England like you. Then I took an arrow in the eye...

Committed Anti-P'doxian Sleight of Hand's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

It's funny when the direct Capetians die out, which is remarkably easy in 1066 as the only members are three or four minors.
    Yeah, well... sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

HERSHEY'S: MORE SUSTAINING THAN MEAT (fact)

R.I.P. Peter O'Toole

Quote Originally Posted by Sleight of Hand View Post
    It's funny when the direct Capetians die out, which is remarkably easy in 1066 as the only members are three or four minors.
    And their mother, the wife of the duke of Flanders, but she's barren by the 1066 start.

EDIT: Also, yes, it is 3 minors. Philippe, Emma and Hugues. And since the AI almost never marries matrilineally, there's a good chance they die out very quickly. Especially in a William the Bastard game where the French claim on your throne dies with them...

Capturing a 23 year old enemy during a holy war, throwing him into an oubliette a year later when he begged for mercy and three rulers later I get a message that he finally dies at the strong age of 90.

(Image below is larger than I expected. Right click, view image. Sorted )

Edit 1: Unsure if it was really him thrown in the oubliette, I'll load up a previous save and check if it is. If so, I'll edit this once more.
    Last edited by TheCrystal; 29-04-2012 at 00:33.

Victoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

That's what we like to see.

The first time I've actually killed him in battle.

R.I.P. Peter O'Toole

Quote Originally Posted by Sleight of Hand View Post
    That's what we like to see.

The first time I've actually killed him in battle.
    1073, but hey... take what you can get.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-04-23_00001.jpg
Views:	1891
Size:	375.6 KB
ID:	53343
    now THAT's a crusade.

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaSemper FiVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k club

That is alot of crusaders
    "C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas la guerre"

AARS:
    For the fern! Part Deux A New ZealandAAR Newly Updated! 10/5/10
    Land of the Long Red Cloud, A narrative New Zealand AAR Newly Updated 17/9/10
    Rebirth of an empire, A 1936 AAR Great Britain reclaims her spot at the top of the world! (Abandoned)

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper FiSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by TheKaspa View Post
    Well, I'd suggest to assassinate him. It would make you feel better to destroy the family as a Stark.
    The Starks would never do such a dishonorable thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Stuka View Post
    now THAT's a crusade.
    Damn, that's almost at bad as tourists.

Not really strange but it still screws with my head.

Trinacria has assimilated the duchy of sicily, allowing Apulia to create the kingdom while Hungary and Croatia joined together and then split up and are now writhing together like some kind of monster.

That's what I call a Tough soldier. Syphillitic, infirm, wounded, incapable, and still leading troops to battle.

If only he was an inbred hunchback dwarf to cap it off.

R.I.P. Peter O'Toole

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Vlasta View Post
    That's what I call a Tough soldier. Syphillitic, infirm, wounded, incapable, and still leading troops to battle.

Speaking of the Syphilic trait, I had a bishop die from it yesterday in a Bohemia playthrough...

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat
    "
    This ascii art is terrible." - Jacob Braughton on titin

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Vlasta View Post

Sorta "I may have to be rolled into battle on a wheelbarrel, have red blisters around my private areas, this gaping wound in my stomach.. My speech is jumbled.. but hot damn! No one is going to prevent me from killing a few englishmen!"
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so what.” - Stephen Fry.

Lore Lady Paradox Dev Team SolSara's Avatar
    200k clubEuropa Universalis 3500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Pyriel View Post
    Sorta "I may have to be rolled into battle on a wheelbarrel, have red blisters around my private areas, this gaping wound in my stomach.. My speech is jumbled.. but hot damn! No one is going to prevent me from killing a few englishmen!"
    Reminded me of Terry Pratchett's The Silver Horde and Ghenghiz Cohen
    Senior Lore Developer - Runemaster

Vita Brevis, Ars Longa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 642 FirstFirst ... 15 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 65 90 115 140 ... LastLast