+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 681 FirstFirst ... 14 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 64 89 114 139 ... LastLast

Thread: The Obligatory CK2 Strange Screenshot Thread

Quote Originally Posted by videonfan View Post
    Don't get it.oh well
    Look at the portrait. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by takedown47 View Post
    I dont see what's funny about being pope

Love it

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteMagickaMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

The Emir of Beja thought it would be fun to be vassal of the small Titular Kingdom of Galicia:

(I'm using the "Vassal Map" by the way)
    My SteamID: AmauriPavão

My Mods:
    - CST - Culture Specific Titles (CKII) (Inactive)
    - Elder Scrolls Mod (CKII)

My Sub-Mods:
    - NoAkavir, NoYokuda, NoPyandonea, NoAtmora and Yagrum (CKII | Elder Kings)

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IV

Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-04-22_00001.jpg
Views:	2086
Size:	407.8 KB
ID:	52841

A female antipope, ruling in... Rome. The Vatican must be quite the place to be at this time.
    Last edited by Shred; 22-04-2012 at 10:58.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandRise of Prussia
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations

Oh my, this is the thread i was looking for.

The Pope under The Great Khan's vassalage:

Quote Originally Posted by Shred View Post
    Attachment 52841

A female antipope, ruling in... Rome. The Vatican must be quite the place to be at this time.
    A bastard daughter of the late Pope, no less

Crusader Kings IICK2: Holy Knight500k club

Just your typical cross-dressing female Prince-Archbishop..

Crusader Kings II

Dang that king for legitimizing a bastard! Even if that bastard is me...I don't like myself very much ((Ulf gets emo haircut and starts listening to the Smiths))
    'Into the belly of a dead camel shall he go, be sewn up like a cat's liver in a pudding, and cast into the Nile before God gives tomorrow a sun." -- Donovan Pasha by Gilbert Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Drye View Post

Dang that king for legitimizing a bastard! Even if that bastard is me...I don't like myself very much ((Ulf gets emo haircut and starts listening to the Smiths))
    Wow, what a frickin' genius.

Committed Anti-P'doxian Sleight of Hand's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

So this cheered me up.

I married Margaret of Wessex matrilineally to one of the Dunkeld princes -- seems his elder brothers all died childless (one or two may have become king first, I didn't check) so the throne went through the female line to the house of Wessex. Shortly after that happened I was elected king of England; I'd been biding my time through the reigns of three Godwin kings but eventually I threw enough gold around and helped a couple of the powerful Hwicce earls by joining them in wars. Patience is a virtue.

The reason for the weird Cornwall is because previously (as Eadgar the Ætheling) I'd made my nephew earl of Cornwall. The only reason I married Margaret matrilineally in the first place was to try and ensure the survival of my dynasty -- obviously I had no idea the Dunkeld line would die out.

Cool game so far. Be interesting to see where this goes.
    For awesome CK II graphical stuff please click here and here.

I'm currently working on my own set of semi-historical scenarios for CK II. ETA: Q1 '15.

You would be cheered by my game, Aelfricson family controls Wales, Ireland, Scotland, Britney, and the northern half of England.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty 2Penumbra - Black Plague
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

He must really not like his court in Norway...

Name:	2012-04-25_00001.jpg
Views:	1322
Size:	597.3 KB
ID:	53018
    I saw, I bought, I played

Quick question, what do people use to host their pics?
    I want to upload some but you can only link to URL...

Committed Anti-P'doxian Sleight of Hand's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

http://imgur.com/ -- really easy to use.
    For awesome CK II graphical stuff please click here and here.

I'm currently working on my own set of semi-historical scenarios for CK II. ETA: Q1 '15.

Maybe modding the papal states to be de jure was a bad idea

Last edited by Closet Skeleton; 24-04-2012 at 20:50.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper FiSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

So...i created the House Stark as the king of Sweden. Stark like in the books "A Song of Ice and Fire". I drove the catholic people away and established the norse religion again. Suddenly i noticed the name of the house of one of my Jarls

Name:	hfTxw.jpg
Views:	1792
Size:	163.7 KB
ID:	53027

Fans of the books should notice a similarity to one of the houses. I wont ever go on a wedding

Quote Originally Posted by Fipse View Post
    So...i created the House Stark as the king of Sweden. Stark like in the books "A Song of Ice and Fire". I drove the catholic people away and established the norse religion again. Suddenly i noticed the name of the house of one of my Jarls

Attachment 53027

Fans of the books should notice a similarity to one of the houses. I wont ever go on a wedding
    But you'll have a whole army to be fielded from his breeches! May he live to 100.

There are probably pics like this already but still strange

There's an old Italian saying, don't burn your tongue on another man's soup.

I'm running a fun little competition between some friends, we're trying to rebuild the Byzantine Empire after the Fourth Crusade essentially destroys it, going from the 1205 start date. One of my players reported this just today:

No, your eyes are not decieving you, that really is the Kingdom of Byzantium in the middle of his empire. The first time i've ever seen it in an unmodded game. From what I understand it formed due to the the Pope calling a crusade for it against the Rum Sultanate. The crusade was a success as you can guess! It seems the new crusade system ignores the not form-able flags.

I envy him in a way, now he gets the fun of fighting a war to determine the copyright of the term "Byzantium"

Quote Originally Posted by SmartyJones View Post
    I'm running a fun little competition between some friends, we're trying to rebuild the Byzantine Empire after the Fourth Crusade essentially destroys it, going from the 1205 start date. One of my players reported this just today:

No, your eyes are not decieving you, that really is the Kingdom of Byzantium in the middle of his empire. The first time i've ever seen it in an unmodded game. From what I understand it formed due to the the Pope calling a crusade for it against the Rum Sultanate. The crusade was a success as you can guess! It seems the new crusade system ignores the not form-able flags.

I envy him in a way, now he gets the fun of fighting a war to determine the copyright of the term "Byzantium"
    Cool, can't wait for the crusade for Khazaria

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 681 FirstFirst ... 14 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 64 89 114 139 ... LastLast