+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 614 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 40 65 90 115 ... LastLast

Thread: The Obligatory CK2 Strange Screenshot Thread

Field Marshal
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ywhtptgtfo View Post
    That doesn't say anything. the screenshot says Shiite is the dominant religion in Jerusalem (not surprising, since it is controlled by Muslim since the beginning). The actual religion of a person is shown in the character screen.
    IMHO German Shiite is already extraordinary, as in adopting the German culture while maintaining the Shiite religion.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeWilleo1630 View Post
    What's important about this screenshot....is that the kaisers name is Poppo.
    That's a normal old German name. Another one would be Hasso.

Quote Originally Posted by Samefar View Post
    Catholic Sultan Henri I of Aragon :S
    I have plenty of Rurikovich High Chiefs beside the Dukes in my Poland game, don't know why. GH is Orthodox by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchling View Post
    Eeek! I mean, even if it should be fine genetically... marrying one's own descendant. Yuck.

Quote Originally Posted by polydamas View Post

WHAT HAVE I DONE!?
    In my current game I was engineering a succession. I put my king's son there as the duchess's husband but the liege of the duchess "intervened" by having a bastard child with her and my son died soon afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhion View Post
    The King of Norway has a nice tan going on.

I had a queen consort Shakira of Poland once. What was annoying was that she was a generic courtier because the heir was outside my control (grandson).
    Last edited by NewbieOne; 26-02-2012 at 05:18.

Second Lieutenant JackTheRipper21's Avatar
    Deus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

I'm not sure if a gay Timur is more terrifying or hilarious, also what a lame epithet for Timur.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob de Hard View Post
    Byzantines had their Manzikert moment early on in my latest game. They got destroyed and half the princeps were captured by the turks, including the emperor. Was pretty funny seeing the Empire implode shortly afterward, even though the turks hardly managed any substantive territorial gains.

well that's a pretty good conquest in 1073, Byzantium lost Anatolia by 1085.

From these screenshots, it seems clear to me that the byzantines are not overpowered at all, especially with a post manizkert start. The HRE on the other hand, is very overpowered
    Byzantine.Hellenistic.Ottoman.Sogdian

Achtung PanzerCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

This game has been plain weird. I just conquered a Venice ruled by a Shiite Doge. And HRE vassals are literally everywhere. There's one in Ireland, probably gotten through inheritance. I'm playing as the King of Bohemia.
    Good thing I'm not Napoleon - a DNO RUS AAR - Back up and Running Last update: 12/9/2012

^ Glad I'm not the only one that had the GH eat Croatia, even though they don't border them.

My poor family was displaced and is now subject to the rule of the Khagante. :/

Achtung PanzerCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

At first, I actively worked to counteract the HRE emperor, but nowadays, I help him out, even though the succession is no longer elective. He truly is the only thing standing between me and the horde.
    Good thing I'm not Napoleon - a DNO RUS AAR - Back up and Running Last update: 12/9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by polydamas View Post

WHAT HAVE I DONE!?
    Yeah, the affair mechanic is wonky like that. I once had a king have an affair with his full-blooded daughter. Yes, actual daughter. Not daughter in law, not niece, not even a daughter from a different marriage. The daughter of his current wife and himself. He had the lustful trait so he auto-attempted it, but thankfully was rejected.

Kind of wish I had taken a screenshot, in hindsight.

Quote Originally Posted by JackTheRipper21 View Post
    I'm not sure if a gay Timur is more terrifying or hilarious, also what a lame epithet for Timur.

Is there not a 'the Lame' epithet in the game files? There should be, as you could apply it to people who have a minor disability, or maybe those who become incapable.

Ambitious is one way of putting it..

In our multiplayer game yesterday we had a female called Sexbeast, was quite funny hehe

Well you can name your children whatever you want to

Not strange but annoying, I am an only son with 7 sisters and 5 daughters, how unlucky is that.

[IMG]Click image for larger version

Name:	Wessex2.jpg
Views:	890
Size:	525.2 KB
ID:	48642

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Pied-Noir View Post
    Is there not a 'the Lame' epithet in the game files? There should be, as you could apply it to people who have a minor disability, or maybe those who become incapable.
    Don't know about lame. The trait "maimed" always gives the best epithets imo.

Could someone please tell the court chaplain to put some clothes on?

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Undecided View Post
    Yeah, the affair mechanic is wonky like that. I once had a king have an affair with his full-blooded daughter. Yes, actual daughter. Not daughter in law, not niece, not even a daughter from a different marriage. The daughter of his current wife and himself. He had the lustful trait so he auto-attempted it, but thankfully was rejected.

Kind of wish I had taken a screenshot, in hindsight.
    Yeah, I had one Count whose fathered a bastard with his own mother in spite of her advanced age!

Cheers

Joe
    The Court of His Grace, Louis the Second, King of Hungary, Bohemia and Croatia in Medieval RPG

I think my ruler might be a tyrant.....

Quote Originally Posted by Myrten View Post

But its okay, hes kind.

how did you manage the piety to do all of that? I got capped out at about 1000 because I didn't have enough piety to revoke any more...

Quote Originally Posted by fenwayb View Post
    how did you manage the piety to do all of that? I got capped out at about 1000 because I didn't have enough piety to revoke any more...
    Give land to the church and go on crusades. I've got around 2k but run out of it so had to revoke manually for prestige hits.

Seniority Succession? YOU MONSTER!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 614 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 40 65 90 115 ... LastLast