+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 677 1 2 3 11 26 51 76 101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Obligatory CK2 Strange Screenshot Thread

The Obligatory CK2 Strange Screenshots Thread

Wierd no one made this thread yet.
    Anyways, was playing last night conquering England as Harald Hardrĺde and somehow he managed to impregnate his 54-year old wife:

He also had a long and healthy reign witch lasted until he reached 80, upon wich the whole of England revolted because they didn't care for the old prince Magnus very much.
    Last edited by Samefar; 14-11-2012 at 22:44.

52 games registered

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IILeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPirates of Black CoveRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Also a 50+ years old pregnant woman.

the HRE is gone all vassals revolted and now there is no emperor anymore pretty strange

Benevolent Imperialist flame7926's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIISemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

So Harald Hardrada won England, and his sons split it up into Lanchester and Suffolk owned by Norway, and the rest by England. But, Prince Godwin, the son of Harold Godwinson, revolted many times, and then the King of Denmark took over England title. Now, York is owned by the grandson of Harald Hardrada, and where it says England is one of the sons of the dead King of Denmark, and there is also Norway there, and there is some war between Denmark and Norway I think. Wait, just looked and the king of Norway just took the title of King of England, so now its gone from the map.

Augustus of the North DreadLindwyrm's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Looks like there might soon be a King of Wales in that post.
    *This space deliberately left blank*

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - ImmortalsEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    My first wife died.
    Last edited by Scott1964; 14-02-2012 at 23:24.
    Its basically....Beta-patches will be for computer-literate people.

Tax this dude into space!
    Glory For The House Of Wittelsbach (Veritas et Fortitudo)
    For Greater Glory: The House of Wittlesbach
    The Royal House of Bavaria

The Obligatory CK2 Strange Screenshot Thread

Because you know there had to be one.

Not bad for a mercenary:

From the demo- I'm not exactly sure this was the most "just" option here...

Quote Originally Posted by Grondo View Post
    From the demo- I'm not exactly sure this was the most "just" option here...

Yes that happen with Bishop up to and still confuse how ecome just?

“Although our intellect always longs for clarity and certainty, our nature often finds uncertainty fascinating.” ~Karl Von Clausewitz~

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Where does the game save screenshots? I can't find them in the game's directory.

I'm not quite sure if my spymaster likes me or hates me...

By the way, his last message began with 'May your humors rot in your living body'. Maybe it comes from his arbitrary trait?

Regent-Custodian of the Light riknap's Avatar

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylon View Post

I'm not quite sure if my spymaster likes me or hates me...

By the way, his last message began with 'May your humors rot in your living body'. Maybe it comes from his arbitrary trait?
    wait, how the heck does he wage war with you without land (aside from funds for mercs)?

He's not waging war, he's telling me of a discovered plot in which my other son-in-law is trying to kill my son. He's just insulting me while doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by riknap View Post
    wait, how the heck does he wage war with you without land (aside from funds for mercs)?
    He's not at war with that guy, thats his spymaster. He's wondering a guy with a high opinion of him is talking about his "low character, something you usually here from people who hate you.

By the way, his last message began with 'May your humors rot in your living body'.

Blog Entries
    He's not waging war, he's telling me of a discovered plot in which my other son-in-law is trying to kill my son. He's just insulting me while doing so.
    yep, I just noticed I misread (or rather, I only read the first line hahahaha). Then again, isn't the line regarding Greek plays reserved for DOW's?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Grondo View Post
    Not bad for a mercenary:

So the option to give mercs land is in after all? Sweet.

I have the feeling he rose up and took the land rather than having it given to him. Though I have seen land given to Holy Orders.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempestra View Post
    So the option to give mercs land is in after all? Sweet.
    you hire them, you run out of funds, they fight you.

it's actual a nice step towards vassalizing them:
    once they fight you, swear fealty to them.
    then win your throne back sometime later, and they remain as your vassals.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 677 1 2 3 11 26 51 76 101 ... LastLast