• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
checking 'Enable Steam cloud sync for crusader kings2' in library - crusader kings 2 - properties - updates should make it work
You will probably need to start the game once, then the second time the mod should be downloaded and selectable.

I'm looking forward to an update of one of the old cheat mods though.

Did that, still wont work. I'm over it. I suppose, I'll just have to wait until some event editing/mods are shared by the lovely members here or bumble my way through cobbling something together like I have been able to do in the past.

Could someone upload the files? I'm too dumb for this copy paste, excel work

sorry wont let me upload a .csv file.
Make a copy of one of ck2's localization files, rename the copy Panadell(or whatever), copy the panadell code, then go to panadell.csv, select all(ctrl+a) and the paste the panadell code replacing the old stuff. Then click save. This way wont change when you update.

Simply adding the code to an existing .csv file should work, but will be undone at update.

Speaking of cheats, can we no longer edit saved games under WAL?
I still can. Did you make sure you unchecked the box to encrypt the save? It's the checkbox beside where you name the save.

Also does anyone know the commands that changes succession types.....I know it is succ but what are the codes you need after it? Thanks.

go to the game files, decicisons, succession_laws i believe that has them all. i.e. succ_gavelkind=gavelkind

Anyone know how the cheat to change capital works? I have to fix my son's cockup.

Just put it in your mouth

Thanks, but if I have need of your biting wit, I'll let you know.

Also, should we make a new thread? It has gotten quite cumbersome searching the thread for answers, and it has often been necro'd.

Reactions:
Thanks, but if I have need of your biting wit, I'll let you know.

Also, should we make a new thread? It has gotten quite cumbersome searching the thread for answers, and it has often been necro'd.

Just console give_title c_(insert county name) charID.

Till you got the capital you wanted, and use the give_title b_(insert barony name) to get the whole capital sorted back into your possession.

Nah it's fine. I went the save modding route, Though I am thankful for the link. I was a bit confused when searching the thread to be sure that ID was used for the cheat.

You're welcome. Though it helped me as well, as i had forgotten the command and was curious. :cool:

Is there a way of changing laws apart from succession law?

allow_laws in the console allows you to change any of your laws. Tax and levy laws, centralization, all that stuff.
You can use the same command again if you want to disable your free law changing ability. I do that if there's something funky going on, I'll switch it back off when I'm done.

Last edited: