• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
thanks for telling me how to play my game :D i didnt know untill now that im forbidden to use cheats :O

and im really looking forward to your scientific research about cheating in a game and cheating in tests and such. that would be great, we can use games to check for fraudulent people in their early years and remove them from society. i think we have a golden idea here.

maybe you could do another test after that about people who think they ought to tell people how to live their lives, perhaps some interesting connections can be made with religion or what not. pm me!

I never said I did a test, nor did I say that I would conduct one or that I was aware of an existing one...

maybe the problem is with your understanding of the implications and meaning of the world "correlation"

there's a fair amount of understanding among regular people like you and me and not just the scientific community that if people act/behave in a certain way in certain places and situations, they're likely to do it in other similar places/situations.

you went off in a totally different direction.... made it sound like I'm promoting some Minority Report system where we can go around locking people up and telling them "you're under arrest for the future crime x/y/z"

reading comprehension goes a long way, all I said was that If some type of study were to be done there would be a high correlation concerning people that cheat IRL and in games.

if you still don't get it, for whatever reason, maybe its time to visit dictionary.com

I honestly didn't mean to offend anyone, which seems to be what I've done in your case and I apologize for it

:D;)

Last edited:
Is there any command or event that increases the relations with all your vassals?

Imprison then release, repeat until you get the desired relationship.

Is there any command or event that increases the relations with all your vassals?

panadell's cheat event as an option for that.(link takes you to 81 event description. event is located i 82 and 83. Its a long cheat and it's outdated. but the basic stuff still works fine, and its not too hard to modify some of it(councilor/wife/distant kind stats/traits, event troop numbers/commander stats/traits... ummm, i think thats all i have modified...just search for elite... you can also change the province numer the troops appear in...))
There is also one called cheator that includes a relationship bonus to all vassals....

Like a boss

I've always obeyed a strict rule for cheat codes:

Under no circumstances do you use them on the character you actually want to play, or on anyone near you that you want to overcome.

For example, while I turn the Magyars into Jains and use cheat codes to turn Mali into an Empire, I (playing as the Khan of Pechings) leave myself and the areas that form Rus alone. That way, the world develops around me as I want it to, and I pick and choose normally vulnerable nations to get tech points and gold, but I remain without any of the code benefits.

It takes a lot of self control and restraint, but it is totally worth it! All the fun of cheat codes, and all the fun of playing the game properly, COMBINED!!

I still wish there was a cheat code to CREATE Lovers.

panadell's cheat event as an option for that.(link takes you to 81 event description. event is located i 82 and 83. Its a long cheat and it's outdated. but the basic stuff still works fine, and its not too hard to modify some of it(councilor/wife/distant kind stats/traits, event troop numbers/commander stats/traits... ummm, i think thats all i have modified...just search for elite... you can also change the province numer the troops appear in...))
There is also one called cheator that includes a relationship bonus to all vassals....

Thanks! Great custom event.

Is there any way to make missionaries from different religions come?

As Denmark, I only get Catholic missionaries, can Orthodox and Muslim missionaries come too?

Thanks! Great custom event.

Is there any way to make missionaries from different religions come?

As Denmark, I only get Catholic missionaries, can Orthodox and Muslim missionaries come too?

Conquer territories near Orthodox or Muslim realms.

You don't even need cheats, just conquer either of the really really weak rulers in Sardinia in 867; with Denmark's resources it should be possible. You're then near the Pope, Byzantium and the Aghlabids or whoever replaces them, ensuring that you'll get Orthodox, Sunni and Catholic missionaries. Easy peasy.

How do I add multi-word traits? I'm thinking specifically of the military ones like Inspiring Leader. If I write add_trait flanker, it works. But if I write add_trait inspiring leader, it doesn't work. _ or - doesn't help. Any clues?

Edit: I rest my case. Suddenly, _ works. Sigh.

I want to get over the "conquer rome" bug, but I cant figure out how to use the give_title cheat.
I'm writing "give_title c_rome " but it requires a char ID as well. How can I see my character id?

Thanks!

Sadly, I cant find the titles for the 4 counties still held by the pope. Guess i'll have to wait for paradox to fix the game.
Go to landed_titles.txt and search the title there with the "find" option. If it's a duchy search the kingdom and all the de jure duchies are listed below, if it's county you can search the duchy and the de jure counties are listed below... and so on.