• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
is there any way to create a decision that gives your character ALL demesnes in game?
If you want to crash your game, there are easier ways to do it.

is there a console event to have the 2 iberian holy orders have an "official" creation? coz i don't like it that they are leaderles and can't land them...

Probably the bug that rids all mercenaries and holy orders in action off leaders after a reload.
I'd disband them, cheat yourself the amount of money needed and reraise them again.

also is there a console command/cheat that would allow you to instantly build a building?

No.
Eightdeers mod has it and Shypixels' has it inbuild as well, as far as i remember. They worked on 1.111, not sure after 2.0.
Both are linked in the OP.

edit: Forgot that you can just cheat your steward to 100 points and this will instantly build anything.

is there any way to create a decision that gives your character ALL demesnes in game?

Very probably not.
You better ask that here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?589686-Modding-Quick-questions

Last edited:
The one cheat i use a lot is the 'move' command. I use it for realm making - when i conquer some land in a holy war and don't want to change it into my kingdom v.2. Instead i find unlanded characters of adequate culture - be it Lithuanian, Russian, Vlach etc. - move them to my court, change to my religion and grant them new lands. It makes the game much more interesting for me, instead of throwing my family or random guys of my culture everywhere i go. And it's really great when used along with customizer DLC to change their dynasty names.

The one cheat i use a lot is the 'move' command. I use it for realm making - when i conquer some land in a holy war and don't want to change it into my kingdom v.2. Instead i find unlanded characters of adequate culture - be it Lithuanian, Russian, Vlach etc. - move them to my court, change to my religion and grant them new lands. It makes the game much more interesting for me, instead of throwing my family or random guys of my culture everywhere i go. And it's really great when used along with customizer DLC to change their dynasty names.

i use move to preserve famous bloodlines(that i know of)...move and unwed(even if i had to kill her husband) female, or unlanded male that wont come to my court freely get them married(matri for females) use pollinate to insure at least on child, make them barons or counts... i usually have to keep an eye on them to make sure the line survives but....

also is there a console command/cheat that would allow you to instantly build a building?

The only way to get 1 Day builds on your own lands is to cheat your steward to 100 stewardship and then order him to oversee construction

1. charinfo 1
2. get the char id of your steward (184780 example)
3. then console command - add_stewardship 184780 100
4. place him on the county you wish to cheat it up
5. BUILD

event ToG.3000 = berserker
event ToG.3105 = varangian
event ToG.3320 = viking

do these work for anyone else? they aren't for me.
just go "add_trait berserker" etc.

The only way to get 1 Day builds on your own lands is to cheat your steward to 100 stewardship and then order him to oversee construction

1. charinfo 1
2. get the char id of your steward (184780 example)
3. then console command - add_stewardship 184780 100
4. place him on the county you wish to cheat it up
5. BUILD

well, somewhere in this thread there are events/decisions that you can add in order to insta build. sorry i dont feel like digging through it all to find them. I couldnt mod to save my life, but they usually come with clear enough instuctions...

event ToG.3000 = berserker
event ToG.3105 = varangian
event ToG.3320 = viking

do these work for anyone else? they aren't for me.

I had my heir raiding for ages and he did not get the Viking Trait, so I thought bugger it and used the cheat. But I'm the same as you the ToG cheats do not work. I entered event ToG.3320 <heir’s id> and got a “hunting a bear” event. So I did a bit of experimenting and I entered event 3320 with my PC and got the hunting a bear RPG event, and the same again with event ToG.3320 . I have found that the game ignores the ToG. part of the command for all of the ToG. cheats.

Hate to ask again, but could anyone update panadell's event. I was able to do the military, although im not sure if im supposed to change horse archers to special unit or leave them as is... i just don't have enough knowledge to update everything. Ive tried in the past, but i always failed.

edit: Do i need to ask Panadell's permission if i want to ask about this in the mod forum?

Note: it’s TOG.nnnn, not ToG.nnnn, and the events are named accordingly. The of in Sons of Abraham or Legacy of Rome is a lowercase O, but the Old in The Old Gods is uppercase.

How to switch my religion to Nestorian, or even better - Messalian?

It's in the OP, close to the start.

religion charID religionname

Yeah, but is religion name nestorian and messalian or something else? I've noticed the names don't always match...

Yes, the religion names are Nestorian and Messalian. (You can look them up in common\religions\00_religion.txt.)

Speaking of which, minor issue: many Hebrew names from the Bible can only be given to Christians, including Abraham, Jacob, David, Sarah, Rachel, and Judith. Isaac, however, is on both lists, so it’s possible.

Anyway to increase the demesne size? I tried modifying the defines and then my game wouldn't load at all once I tinker with that then I have to restore an old version.. I already know about the stewardship cheat but that has a limit. Thanks.

people shouldn't use cheats.....

not even once. When you get to whatever goal you set for yourself, good luck in feeling any satisfaction knowing you bs'ed your way through it, lol.

at the end of the day, we got Ironman mode, but I'm sure some people would like to play with mods and what not.

Honestly, Paradox shouldn't have enabled any of them in the game. They don't have to block the command console like in Ironman but they should disable the cheats.
The game is not meant for everyone and that's it.

I got my friend into CK2 and EU4. There's a party at his house for some occasion and he tells me to check out his Leon game. He loads it up and he's basically taken over all of europe. Judging by the year, it took him quite longer than it should have. Knowing he cheats, even in RL sports like Basketball or wherever and whatever it is we're playing, It looked like he didn't succumb on this play through. After asking him if he cheated, he's like "hell no man, all skill cuz (meaning cousin, its a Brooklyn thing I guess, like bro,dude,nukka, etc)"

I actually believed him, lol, until I checked out his capital and his tech level was almost maxed out, lol. Guess he did the "techpoint" cheat a lot, and I mean a lot.

O well, while they might server to help noobs out so they don't keep getting wiped out, I don't recommend cheating. You're better off starting with an emperor in order to broaden your knowledge about the game's systems, tinker with em trying to figure out what everything does than cheating.

Statistically, I'm sure there has to be a high correlation between those who cheat in matters of day to day life, including school, work, relationships, etc, are the ones who cheat in games and definitely are the ones who will more likely cheat in games....

This might be my first post actually.... I shouldn't have gotten that deep into it. If i told people that the main reason for doing it was to check out the which games do I own icons by my username since I just added Warlock 2 which I bought yesterday, they might think something weird of it.

ooo, wow. So none of the icons are showing up.... Maybe I'll have to enable them somehwere. If it depends on me getting promoted from a recruit to whatever it might not ever happen, especially if it depends on how active I'm in the forums or the number of my posts....

edit #2: K, figured it out :):rofl:

Last edited:
Reactions:
people shouldn't use cheats.....

not even once. When you get to whatever goal you set for yourself, good luck in feeling any satisfaction knowing you bs'ed your way through it, lol.

at the end of the day, we got Ironman mode, but I'm sure some people would like to play with mods and what not.

Honestly, Paradox shouldn't have enabled any of them in the game. They don't have to block the command console like in Ironman but they should disable the cheats.
The game is not meant for everyone and that's it.

I got my friend into CK2 and EU4. There's a party at his house for some occasion and he tells me to check out his Leon game. He loads it up and he's basically taken over all of europe. Judging by the year, it took him quite longer than it should have. Knowing he cheats, even in RL sports like Basketball or wherever and whatever it is we're playing, It looked like he didn't succumb on this play through. After asking him if he cheated, he's like "hell no man, all skill cuz (meaning cousin, its a Brooklyn thing I guess, like bro,dude,nukka, etc)"

I actually believed him, lol, until I checked out his capital and his tech level was almost maxed out, lol. Guess he did the "techpoint" cheat a lot, and I mean a lot.

O well, while they might server to help noobs out so they don't keep getting wiped out, I don't recommend cheating. You're better off starting with an emperor in order to broaden your knowledge about the game's systems, tinker with em trying to figure out what everything does than cheating.

Statistically, I'm sure there has to be a high correlation between those who cheat in matters of day to day life, including school, work, relationships, etc, are the ones who cheat in games and definitely are the ones who will more likely cheat in games....

This might be my first post actually.... I shouldn't have gotten that deep into it. If i told people that the main reason for doing it was to check out the which games do I own icons by my username since I just added Warlock 2 which I bought yesterday, they might think something weird of it.

ooo, wow. So none of the icons are showing up.... Maybe I'll have to enable them somehwere. If it depends on me getting promoted from a recruit to whatever it might not ever happen, especially if it depends on how active I'm in the forums or the number of my posts....

edit #2: K, figured it out :):rofl:

thanks for telling me how to play my game :D i didnt know untill now that im forbidden to use cheats :O

and im really looking forward to your scientific research about cheating in a game and cheating in tests and such. that would be great, we can use games to check for fraudulent people in their early years and remove them from society. i think we have a golden idea here.

maybe you could do another test after that about people who think they ought to tell people how to live their lives, perhaps some interesting connections can be made with religion or what not. pm me!