• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is there any command to destroy a title? With the current patch, I cannot destroy the Kingdom of Scotland (since I'm gavelkind) and there it won't drift into my empire :/ (Scandinavia)

Is there any command to destroy a title? With the current patch, I cannot destroy the Kingdom of Scotland (since I'm gavelkind) and there it won't drift into my empire :/ (Scandinavia)

Grant the kingdom to a count with only one demesne, then use the console to give_title the county to yourself, or anyone else. The kingdom title will die.

Is there any cheat that allows raiding to continue, for a pagan who has sworn fealty to a non-pagan? I'm trying to a bit of Rollo of Normandy role playing. Seems doubtful that in real life old Rollo would have completely given up his raiding ways, especially against the enemies of his liege.

Code:
[COLOR=#00ff00]tech_cheat = {
        potential = {
            ai = no
        }
        effect = {
        military_techpoints = 1000
        culture_techpoints = 1000
        economy_techpoints = 1000
        }
        ai_will_do = {
            factor = 0
        }
        }[/COLOR]

Code:
[COLOR=#ffa500]tech_cheat;Tech Cheat;;;;;;;
tech_cheat_desc;Tech Cheat;;;;;;;[/COLOR]

The cheat above will give you a 1000 points each use. Copy and Paste the cheat into your cheat decision file and then Copy and Paste the localization, below it, into your cheat localization file if you have one.

Yes. But my cheat is for lazy people... Like me. You don't have to type anything, you just have to click on the decision and voila! No opening the console, no typing... Easy breezy, bruh.

What is the proper syntax to get the absolute cognatic inheritance law to go through? I want my duchess's daughter to inherit in England, but of course am not Basque. I tried the allow any law change cheat and it didn't work.

What is the proper syntax to get the absolute cognatic inheritance law to go through? I want my duchess's daughter to inherit in England, but of course am not Basque. I tried the allow any law change cheat and it didn't work.
Change your culture to Basque using the culture cheat, then change to absolute cognatic, then change your culture back. Allow law only really removes the other limits, it doesn't remove the culture/religion restrictions.

This is the only cheat I do. Load as the Mongols "surrender" and reload as my original. I only do it with the Mongols and only when they're attack me. LOL.

Here are two decisions that will you give troops and ships.

The ship cheat will give a number of ships depending on the size of your holdings/demense. If you only hold one county. You will most likely get one ship.

The troop cheat will give you about 4500 troops.

I have only tested these two cheats in game to see if they worked. They do. Outside of that one test. I don't know how they will affect your economy. I don't use these cheats myself. I created them out of a scripted invasion event I made for a mod I'm working on... So, use them at your own peril.

For those of you who are "Oh, noes! I feelz sooo dirthay cheatin! I rellay shouldn't be doin diz! But I can't help myself!" cheaters... I suggest you avoid it. It's a really, really big exploit.

Again. Use at your own peril.

Code:
add_troops = {
    potential = {
        ai = no
        }
        effect = {
        capital_scope = {
            ROOT = {
                spawn_unit = {
                    province = PREV
                    owner = ROOT