• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If i read that right, you can't use the "play {char id}" command? I have republics and I used play to switch to king of sweden and duke of brittany to accept my daughters in a matrilinial marriage... so it still works if thats what you were talking about

No, they would be time when matrilinial marriage would not be accepted for the republic. This might be due to the fact one of the main character is currently the family house holder not the duchy holder. As for the Muslim till this day I am still getting a grey bar when it come to marriage. Not if this have to do with ck2+ mods or the game itself.

Help me please!
I want to add building to my trade posts,so I write this
build_cheat_4 = {
potential = {
ai = no
}
effect = {
any_trade_post = {

add_building = tr_port_1
add_building = tr_port_2
add_building = tr_port_3
add_building = tr_enclave_1
add_building = tr_enclave_2
add_building = tr_enclave_3
add_building = tr_garrison_1
add_building = tr_garrison_2
add_building = tr_garrison_3

}
}
ai_will_do = {
factor = 0
}
}

But it doesn't work ,anybody knows why ? Thanks!!

Greets!
I know about the console command to change my chars culture, is there any addition to be able to change the culture of another char without switching? (if I switch the game is over since its he has no landed title.)

Here's a build all cheat by decision for all of you. You can modify it to suit your needs.

decisions = {

build_cheat = {
potential = {
ai = no
}
effect = {
any_demesne_title = {

limit = {
NOT = {
has_building = ca_barracks_6
}
}

add_building = ca_wall_1
add_building = ca_wall_2
add_building = ca_wall_3
add_building = ca_wall_4
add_building = ca_wall_5
add_building = ca_barracks_1
add_building = ca_barracks_2
add_building = ca_barracks_3
add_building = ca_barracks_4
add_building = ca_barracks_5
add_building = ca_barracks_6
add_building = ca_militia_barracks_1
add_building = ca_militia_barracks_2
add_building = ca_militia_barracks_3
add_building = ca_keep_1
add_building = ca_keep_2
add_building = ca_keep_3
add_building = ca_keep_4
add_building = ca_keep_5
add_building = ca_keep_6
add_building = ca_stable_1
add_building = ca_stable_2
add_building = ca_stable_3
add_building = ca_stable_4
add_building = ca_stable_5
add_building = ca_town_1
add_building = ca_town_2
add_building = ca_town_3
add_building = ca_town_4
add_building = ca_town_5
add_building = ca_wall_q_1
add_building = ca_wall_q_2
add_building = ca_wall_q_3
add_building = ca_wall_q_4
add_building = ca_wall_q_5
add_building = ca_training_grounds_1
add_building = ca_training_grounds_2
}
}
ai_will_do = {
factor = 0
}
}
}

Hi Guys could anybody explain to me how this works? Firstly: Does this only work on castles, since I don't see any city or temple upgrades? Secondly if it does only work for castles is there an event out that builds upgrades in your other holdings as well and in your vassel holdings? Thirdly: How exactly do im implement this? Sorry for these kind of noob questions but i never played around with events and the likes. After playing the game a couple of times I simply wanna rise quickly and overrun the Muslims a bit so I'd simply like to be able to not have to wait for ages to build stuff and I don't wanna fiddle around in my savegames anymore to achieve that.

Second one:

First i would like to give credit to Shadowkire, i copied his Real Ultimate Power event to build this decision file.

I need help setting up a "Decision" that will work on other dynasty members that are not the children of my Ruler. Example meening when my sons or daughters have children i want to be able to boost them also. And in that same fact when my ruler dies and my heir takes over , i want to be able to boost other members of my same dynasty, example like cousins,nephews as long as they have the bloodrop next to their name.

Now the texts below allows you to pull all of your childrent between the ages 6-15 to your ruler to be his/her ward. This allows you to Mentor more than 2 children. I do 3 versions of this text below. One to stats, traits, and to remove any bad traits. Each time you have to assign the children a new guardian , use the decison and it pulls the children that are not being mentored by you, back to you.

You make a new text document or notepad/wordpad. Name it exactly what your gonna call it in game. See my second line showing childtrait =. That line is what the Decision will be labeled in game. So you can lable that what you want, for house keeping i name it the same as the file. I think underscore will allow you to space it out. That AI will not use this decision. You place this file into your Decisions folder.

decisions = {

childtrait = {
potential = {
ai = no
}
effect = {
any_child = {

limit = {
age = 6
NOT = { age = 16 }
NOT = { guardian = {
character = ROOT }
}
}
set_guardian = root
add_trait = chaste
add_trait = temperate
add_trait = charitable
add_trait = kind
add_trait = patient
add_trait = humble
add_trait = honest
add_trait = brave
add_trait = gregarious
add_trait = content
add_trait = just
add_trait = zealous
add_trait = scholar
add_trait = gardener
add_trait = mystic
add_trait = fair
add_trait = genius
add_trait = strong
add_trait = diligent
add_trait = grey_eminence
remove_trait = naive_appeaser
remove_trait = underhanded_rogue
remove_trait = charismatic_negotiator
add_trait = elusive_shadow
remove_trait = amateurish_plotter
remove_trait = flamboyant_schemer
remove_trait = intricate_webweaver
add_trait = midas_touched
remove_trait = indulgent_wastrel
remove_trait = thrifty_clerk
remove_trait = fortune_builder
add_trait = brilliant_strategist
remove_trait = misguided_warrior
remove_trait = tough_soldier
remove_trait = skilled_tactician
add_trait = mastermind_theologian
remove_trait = detached_priest
remove_trait = martial_cleric
remove_trait = scholarly_theologian
ai_will_do = {
factor = 0
}
}
}

This next one is to boost their stats. I dont do intrigue because i dont want some master plotters going against me but, you can add that if you want. Now make sure that you do this once only. If you have 4 kids between ages 6-15 and they are all being mentored by somone else, 1 click gives these boost to all those kids. The other decisions wont matter if done multiple times on a kid because it wont stack the same trait. But this one below could have your stats bug out and you have to do it a few times more but they will be 90's, then 80s if you keep messing up.

decisions = {

childstats = {
potential = {
ai = no
}
effect = {
any_child = {

limit = {
age = 6
NOT = { age = 16 }
NOT = { guardian = {
character = ROOT }
}
}
set_guardian = root
change_diplomacy = 100
change_martial = 100
change_stewardship = 100
change_learning = 100

ai_will_do = {
factor = 0
}
}
}

This last one removes bad traits. So if you have a child with some kind of defect you can fix that. Again, it wont work if they are already being mentored by you.

decisions = {

childstatus = {
potential = {
ai = no
}
effect = {
any_child = {

limit = {
age = 6
NOT = { age = 16 }
NOT = { guardian = {
character = ROOT }
}
}
set_guardian = root
remove_trait = stressed
remove_trait = depressed
remove_trait = lunatic
remove_trait = possessed
remove_trait = ill
remove_trait = pneumonic
remove_trait = syphilitic
remove_trait = leper
remove_trait = wounded
remove_trait = maimed
remove_trait = infirm
remove_trait = incapable
remove_trait = drunkard
remove_trait = has_tuberculosis
remove_trait = has_typhoid_fever
remove_trait = has_typhus
remove_trait = has_bubonic_plague
remove_trait = has_measles
remove_trait = has_small_pox
remove_trait = lustful
remove_trait = gluttonous
remove_trait = greedy
remove_trait = slothful
remove_trait = envious
remove_trait = wroth
remove_trait = proud
remove_trait = homosexual
remove_trait = stressed
remove_trait = stutter
remove_trait = ugly
remove_trait = dwarf
remove_trait = clubfooted
remove_trait = harelip
remove_trait = hunchback
remove_trait = lisp
remove_trait = slow
remove_trait = weak
remove_trait = inbred
remove_trait = imbecile
ai_will_do = {
factor = 0
}
}
}

Now the next Decision file will work for your current ruler only. Becareful with the stat boost, you can go click happy and bug it out. Works like the ones for your children but no mentor needed. The drawback is using the stat boost to get the intrigue. If you have used the stat boost on your future heir then you cant get the 100+ intrigue, so you make the call to hold out or not. Or you could just make decision stat boost for your future heir :).

decisions = {

stats = {
potential = {
ai = no
}
effect = {

change_diplomacy = 100
change_martial = 100
change_stewardship = 100
change_learning = 100
change_intrigue = 100
}
ai_will_do = {
factor = 0
}
}
}

You basically can use this to do a bad trait fixer for your ruler, good for using on ruler designer , load him/her up with bad traits and flood your Health/fertility. Or just health. And yes you can remove incapable.

decisions = {

remove_bad_trait = {
potential = {
ai = no
}
effect = {
remove_trait = stressed
remove_trait = depressed
remove_trait = lunatic
remove_trait = possessed
remove_trait = ill
remove_trait = pneumonic
remove_trait = syphilitic
remove_trait = leper
remove_trait = wounded
remove_trait = maimed
remove_trait = infirm
remove_trait = incapable
remove_trait = drunkard
remove_trait = has_tuberculosis
remove_trait = has_typhoid_fever
remove_trait = has_typhus
remove_trait = has_bubonic_plague
remove_trait = has_measles
remove_trait = has_small_pox
remove_trait = lustful
remove_trait = gluttonous
remove_trait = greedy
remove_trait = slothful
remove_trait = envious
remove_trait = wroth
remove_trait = proud
remove_trait = homosexual
remove_trait = stressed
remove_trait = stutter
remove_trait = ugly
remove_trait = dwarf
remove_trait = clubfooted
remove_trait = harelip
remove_trait = hunchback
remove_trait = lisp
remove_trait = slow
remove_trait = weak
remove_trait = inbred
remove_trait = imbecile
}
ai_will_do = {
factor = 0
}
}
}

Now if anyone can figure out how to get the children portion of the decisions to work on extended family members of your dynasy post it up or pm me. Thanks!

Does this work? Or rather has anybody tried? I would love to be able to be guardian for all my kids and later all my grandchildren if that works ;). Again: Can anybody confirm it does work or is there a better version out and how exactly do I get it to work?

You know what would be great? A tooltip that gives the province ID and the applicable titles when you mouse over that province. I don't know if it's possible to add this, but it would save lots of time for the ones with less obvious names.

Two things:
1) To get character IDs and DNA etc, type in "charinfo 1" then the mouse-over will include that.
2) Is there a way to make X a vassal of Y?

Assuming that X has a lower rank than Y, yes it is possible. Use three cheats - "charinfo 1", "negdiplo", and "play charID". The second one lets you send diplomatic offers that would be refused. For the third one, obviously you replace the charID with their actual character ID that you get from charinfo.

So anyway, use the "play charID" cheat to get onto character Y. Send an offer of vassalization to character X. Make sure you have "negdiplo" turned on or you might not be able to send the offer. Make sure the game is paused this entire time. Now use the "play charID" cheat to switch over to character X. Accept the offer of vassalization. And then use the "play charID" cheat to switch back to your original character. Now X is a vassal of Y.

Hi Guys !!!

I'm looking at a new version of this cheat, but I didn't know where can I find it, I have a outdated version on this "event file", but with new extensions & DLCs I think there is a new version, but I'm searching it on this topic and can't find the newest working event's file, anyone can help me ?

thank's a lot (and sorry for my bad english ^^)

Current Cheat Mod

I made this fairly simple Cheat Mod for my son, who has a lot of trouble with the finer aspects of the game.

It is decision based, but doesn't clutter your menu, as it has an Enable/Disable toggle.

Options:

• Add Diplomacy
  • Add Martial
  • Add Stewardship
  • Add Intrigue
  • Add Learning
  • Remove All Bad Traits
  • Add Tech to Capital
  • Add Tech to Province where You are Standing
  • Knight Doomstack
  • Horse Archer/Light Cav Doomstack
  • Heavy Infantry Doomstack
  • Skirmisher Doomstack
  • Free Fleets
  • Disband All Cheat Armies
  • Disband All Cheat Navies

Some Notes:
All attributes go up in increments of 5. (I don't prefer huge levels, if you do, trigger the event 20 times)
All Armies and Navies appear in Malta. I am new to this, and didn't bother to figure out how to put them in your territory. Using the boats, you can rapidly move them wherever you wish. The armies come with a usually decent leader, who will be your culture and religion.
The techs go up by one star.
My son argued that Dwarf shouldn't be on the list of removed traits, and he won. So have your Dwarven Kingdoms!
Should be compatible with any mod that doesn't alter the map.

I made this fairly simple Cheat Mod for my son, who has a lot of trouble with the finer aspects of the game.

It is decision based, but doesn't clutter your menu, as it has an Enable/Disable toggle.

Options:

• Add Diplomacy
  • Add Martial
  • Add Stewardship
  • Add Intrigue
  • Add Learning
  • Remove All Bad Traits
  • Add Tech to Capital
  • Knight Doomstack
  • Skirmisher Doomstack
  • Free Fleets

Some Notes:
All attributes go up in increments of 5. (I don't prefer huge levels, if you do, trigger the event 20 times)
All Armies and Navies appear in Malta. I am new to this, and didn't bother to figure out how to put them in your territory. Using the boats, you can rapidly move them wherever you wish. The armies come with a usually decent leader, who will be your culture and religion.
My son argued that Dwarf shouldn't be on the list of removed traits, and he won. So have your Dwarven Kingdoms!

What a nice father :)

Options:

• Add Diplomacy
  • Add Martial
  • Add Stewardship
  • Add Intrigue
  • Add Learning
  • Remove All Bad Traits
  • Add Tech to Capital
  • Knight Doomstack
  • Skirmisher Doomstack
  • Free Fleets

Some Notes:

How do you toggle this??

@BitingWit: If you've enabled the mod, there will be a decision to Enable Cheats. When you use it, the next step will be obvious.

If there was enough interest and demand, I would be happy to convert my lil mod into a full featured cheat mod.

I was unaware of Panadell's mod, there is some interesting stuff there.

Currently I am working on a cultural flavor mod for retinues, but it might be fun to flesh this out with more goodies.

What kind of things would y'all like to see added? The initial goal was to make it so my young son could use it without having to know random event IDs or complicated console cheats. Suppose I could add basic cash/prestige/piety cheats to eliminate any need of the console.

Also: anybody feel like helping with translations? I have only done English in the localisation files.