• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
i get that problem i can write _ bad it is invisible
example i write attack_ bad it show only attack bad when i pres delete it wont delete k from attack so underscore is here bad doesnt work with cheats like i write

neg_diplo bad it lok like negdiplo and it wont work

Been looking over this thread, couldn't exactly find what I was looking for, therefore I'm asking.
Let me try to explain the situation.
I'm the Count of the Isle of Man and of Carrick.
Both are part of the Duchy of the Isles (I'm not the Duke)
Now, my court chaplain sits in Carrick and is trying to convert the Lollard populace.
Here I thought, hmmm, that event has got to have an id.
Looked it up and apparently it's event id 900.
So I try to fire it via the console. It does happen but apparently the game decides it would rather convert the main county of the Duchy (which wasn't hit by heresy to begin with).
Anyway to get the event to work properly? (for the right, heretic county that is)

edit:
While I'm here, is it possible to target a certain county with the "converted to your culture" event or does it alway automatically target your capital county? (as it seems to do)

edit²:
Is it possible that those events (the council related ones) don't work "properly" if you're on your liege's council?

Since the Agnatic-Cognatic Primogeniture seems to be buggy in the latest version of the game (please, refer to my bug report http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?630262-Wrong-results-on-Succession-when-having-only-daughters&p=14303232), would it be possible to force to set a certain character as the heir of my Empire and kingdoms with Agnatic-Cognatic Primogeniture? I would like it to be my oldest daughter (as expected), but currently it's my youngest daughter because of the bug...

Does somebody know if this is possible to solve via cheat?

Nevermind i figured it out. This will pull all members of your dynasty 6-15 to you to be menotored. Even if they are in another court, but they must be bloodlined.

effect = {

any_dynasty_member = {
limit = {
age = 6
NOT = { age = 16 }
NOT = { guardian = {character = ROOT }
}
}

Thanks for all the info from your main post, http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?585658-Cheats&p=14306372&highlight=#post14306372

Is there a way of just adding wards who are sons/daughters and grandsons/granddaughters?

I have tried adding
is_close_relative = ROOT
but I still get nieces and nephews, which I don't want.

Does somebody know if this is possible to solve via cheat?

I've had an idea that might be worth trying. Follow these steps
1) in console type allow_laws
2) change to elective and nominate correct dughter
3) run the game until your vassels vote for the correct daughter
4) change back to original law
Hopefully this may bypass the bug

Last edited:
Thanks for all the info from your main post, http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?585658-Cheats&p=14306372&highlight=#post14306372

Is there a way of just adding wards who are sons/daughters and grandsons/granddaughters?

I have tried adding
is_close_relative = ROOT
but I still get nieces and nephews, which I don't want.
How about nested any_child?

Try this instead.
Code:
any_child = {
   limit = {	
      age = 6
      NOT = { age = 16 }
   }
   set_guardian = ROOT
}
any_child = {
    limit = {
        age = 16
    } 
    any_child = {
       limit = {	
         age = 6
         NOT = { age = 16 }
      }
       set_guardian = ROOT
    }
}

Been looking over this thread, couldn't exactly find what I was looking for, therefore I'm asking.
Let me try to explain the situation.
I'm the Count of the Isle of Man and of Carrick.
Both are part of the Duchy of the Isles (I'm not the Duke)
Now, my court chaplain sits in Carrick and is trying to convert the Lollard populace.
Here I thought, hmmm, that event has got to have an id.
Looked it up and apparently it's event id 900.
So I try to fire it via the console. It does happen but apparently the game decides it would rather convert the main county of the Duchy (which wasn't hit by heresy to begin with).
Anyway to get the event to work properly? (for the right, heretic county that is)

edit:
While I'm here, is it possible to target a certain county with the "converted to your culture" event or does it alway automatically target your capital county? (as it seems to do)

edit²:
Is it possible that those events (the council related ones) don't work "properly" if you're on your liege's council?

The only way I know is to get your character into the targeted county before firing event 900 : raise the county levy. As a ruler, you should take command ('Leading troops in ..."). Now, fire event 900.
Voilà.

Note : if you're a kid or a female or incapable, the only way to reach that result is to play as one of your vassal, and apply this method.

I'm not 100% sure that it would work with the culture conversion event (colonists).

Say I wanted to level the technology playing field between backwards Northwest Europe and the advanced Mediterranean. Are there any events that increase one's technological development? Or failing that, ways to edit the technological development directly?