• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
He's not your friend then. :p In any case, how do you know he's cheating? Not question you, just wondering how you figured it out.

We made an ally and I noticed he always keep 6-7 mercenry armies without break. I saved the game checked in single player and he has almost 200 000 golds after 120 years play. Most of his buildings are built included his vassal's buildings as well, his actual montly income is around 68 and his money reduced every months by -35, etc etc... So 200k golds is impossible...

so stupid to use cheats in CK2 and in multiplayer game, really sad

We made an ally and I noticed he always keep 6-7 mercenry armies without break. I saved the game checked in single player and he has almost 200 000 golds after 120 years play. Most of his buildings are built included his vassal's buildings as well, his actual montly income is around 68 and his money reduced every months by -35, etc etc... So 200k golds is impossible...

so stupid to use cheats in CK2 and in multiplayer game, really sad

You need to talk to him about it.

Thank you! I can;t get your guardian event to work anymore, is it my game or did the update render the event unusable?

Well dunno :huh:

I haven´t played much lately and im also used to "tweak" my cheats all the time :happy:

But this one should work :unsure:

Code:
character_event = {
	id = 9999994
	desc = "Cheatorz BAD!"
	picture = "GFX_evt_hunt"

is_triggered_only = yes	
	trigger = {
	ai = no}
	option = {
		name = "guard your kids"
		any_child = {
		if = {
			limit = {
			age = 6
			NOT = { age = 16 }
			NOT = { guardian = {
			character = ROOT }
			}
			}
		set_guardian = root
		add_trait = ambitious
		add_trait = gardener
		add_trait = content
		add_trait = charitable
		add_trait = grey_eminence
		add_trait = fair
		add_trait = brave
		add_trait = gregarious
		add_trait = just
		add_trait = quick
		add_trait = brilliant_strategist
		add_trait = strong
		add_trait = patient
	}
		}
		}
}

Well dunno :huh:

I haven´t played much lately and im also used to "tweak" my cheats all the time :happy:

But this one should work :unsure:

Code:
character_event = {
	id = 9999994
	desc = "Cheatorz BAD!"
	picture = "GFX_evt_hunt"

is_triggered_only = yes	
	trigger = {
	ai = no}
	option = {
		name = "guard your kids"
		any_child = {
		if = {
			limit = {
			age = 6
			NOT = { age = 16 }
			NOT = { guardian = {
			character = ROOT }
			}
			}
		set_guardian = root
		add_trait = ambitious
		add_trait = gardener
		add_trait = content
		add_trait = charitable
		add_trait = grey_eminence
		add_trait = fair
		add_trait = brave
		add_trait = gregarious
		add_trait = just
		add_trait = quick
		add_trait = brilliant_strategist
		add_trait = strong
		add_trait = patient
	}
		}
		}
}

Once again, you are awesome, thanks!

well it works for me i shall go to every queen in the land an spread my dynasty :laugh:

Well dude, welcome to the club..I have been doing something similar for quite some time..But I dont use the event. I simply wrote up a list of character ids of all contemporary queens and uber-talented women..Then I became God with the "pollinate" cheat..and behold! my army of bastards..

Anyone know what I need to modify to allow women to be granted land without having to switch to true cognatic succession? I want male rulers (because I have a name thing I like to keep going), but I don't begrudge women having land.

Well dude, welcome to the club..I have been doing something similar for quite some time..But I dont use the event. I simply wrote up a list of character ids of all contemporary queens and uber-talented women..Then I became God with the "pollinate" cheat..and behold! my army of bastards..

soon there shall be so many bastards being called a bastard will becomes compliment

soon there shall be so many bastards being called a bastard will becomes compliment

And I just killed off my ruler who lived till age 84, fathered 55 children. The legal ones came from 4 wives and they number about 25. However, being a bastard is a compliment? Hmmm, I wouldn't deduce that. Nevertheless, there is something to say about it. One of my bastard sons became the Shia Caliph- How on earth did that happen? He wasn't even the oldest but rather the youngest. I made another bastard son the Pope. I wanted to get the ruler-Bohemond to rule for as long as possible but the AI screwed me. The heir I was grooming till then (my grandson-son of my firstborn son) suddenly got replaced as heir by my youngest son..the 55th child. What on earth is up with that?? I therefore had to kill this grandson, my 2 great-grandsons and my grandson's wife (the reigning Byzantine empress)..Do I feel royally screwed? Naa..more like Majestically screwed!