• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
so is there a list somewhere of possible static modifiers and what they do? or are they limited to whats in the .txt. I could have sworn I've seen some player used ones that are not in the .txt, but i guess i could be wrong

i used the search option, but it didnt really help

It used to be type "charinfo" again. Try "charinfo 1" or "charinfo off". Not sure, haven't tried.

Has anyone discovered a way how to disable "charinfo" yet? I've tried all of the above as well as "Charinfo disable", "Charinfo 0", but whenever you type the "charinfo" command it seems it doesn't matter what comes afterwards, it keeps enabling character info! I also tried loading a save and nothing changed. I only wanted to eliminate a useless heir who was out of reach in my wife's duchy!

EDIT: The only way I've found that does work is just to restart the game.

Here's a build all cheat by decision for all of you. You can modify it to suit your needs.

Is there a way you can this as a text file? For some odd reason whenever I activated the cheat and try to view the land the game froze. The only time I can actually see the process is when I restart the game, I don't wat to have to restart the game every time I used the cheat..........

Is there a code for generating economic advances? Military advances are event 20392, cultural advances are 20260 but for the life of me I can't find a code for economic advances. I've even tried typing in codes ranging from 20200 to 20400 with no joy (hope i didn't skip a number).

Is there a console command to destroy titles? I'm thinking about destroying HRE and ERE (and maybe some Muslim titles) my next game from and trying out with the patchwork map leftover. If I can do that in just a few console commands then that's great.