• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Does the advanced character information tooltip someone created earlier in the thread still work with the latest patch? I have tried to add it to my game to no success, via mod folder or direct modification of the base file.
Just type "charinfo 1" in the console.

@Caesarian
Just quit to the desktop and load the game again

Does anyone know how to turn charinfo off? I only wanted to use it because My heir only has a daughter but I remarried and had 3 sons before I realized I had somehow made it a matrilineal marriage and I was going to lose the game. Now its messing with my immersion man! lol
It used to be type "charinfo" again. Try "charinfo 1" or "charinfo off". Not sure, haven't tried.

Anyone know the event code for the ruler's (player's) culture changing to his province's culture? A friend is saying when his old ruler changed from Hungarian to Castilian (in Castile) he still had the foreigner penalty. Was curious if the event is bugged or what.

Anyone know the event code for the ruler's (player's) culture changing to his province's culture? A friend is saying when his old ruler changed from Hungarian to Castilian (in Castile) he still had the foreigner penalty. Was curious if the event is bugged or what.
I believe this is it. (event 55010, this is not the whole thing)

# A ruler is assimilated by the local culture
character_event = {
id = 55010
desc = "EVTDESC55010"
picture = GFX_evt_scandal

The penalties for having a different culture last until the end of the month.

Why doesn't allow_laws work for Primogeture (the one where oldest child inherits) succession? Seniority and Gavelkind and the gender laws work fine but not the Primo-something.

cheat events

can someone give me a list of events that will make my characters skills increase or can anyone help me make an event were i can raise the skills to my liking because i am having a problem were whenever i type in event 39303(i believe it is) my skills for instance are at 70 and when i enter the event it will go up to lets say 80 then i enter the cheat again and my skills reset to 0 ..what gives?

can someone give me a list of events that will make my characters skills increase or can anyone help me make an event were i can raise the skills to my liking because i am having a problem were whenever i type in event 39303(i believe it is) my skills for instance are at 70 and when i enter the event it will go up to lets say 80 then i enter the cheat again and my skills reset to 0 ..what gives?

Do it like this.

ex: add_stewardship (char id) + or - #

So, add_stewardship 69697143 +21
That would add 21 to my stewardship or to any char you want.

Do it like this.

ex: add_stewardship (char id) + or - #

So, add_stewardship 69697143 +21
That would add 21 to my stewardship or to any char you want.

While on the matter, has anyone figured why the add_martial never worked? I suspect it is name differently in the hard code with would explain why I never have the chance to make it work.