• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Half of the cheats require character Ids. Shame we lost that
I don't think we did. charinfo now requires a string and from what I've read any string works... like charinfo 1.

Also, they are in your save file. I'd record name and base stats, then search for base states, then find the person with those stats and the right name.

I don't think we did. charinfo now requires a string and from what I've read any string works... like charinfo 1.

Also, they are in your save file. I'd record name and base stats, then search for base states, then find the person with those stats and the right name.

What about when you create a character I know that usually it starts your character with 504506 but didn't seem to work. Would you find those numbers in the file for Create Your Own Ruler?

There isn't a cheat to show the events ids is there?

Does anyone know how you are able to display province id (as well as the history id file for example c_clydesdale)? on the main map?
Usually c_ or d_ or k_ or e_ (Counties, Duchies, Kingdoms and Empires). Names like with ¨ or other special characters should be written as is without them (Like County of Exämple is c_example)

Usually c_ or d_ or k_ or e_ (Counties, Duchies, Kingdoms and Empires). Names like with ¨ or other special characters should be written as is without them (Like County of Exämple is c_example)
What this guy said, but there are some titles that do not match their ids. For instance Rome is c_roma and the duchy of the isles is d_western_isles.

What this guy said, but there are some titles that do not match their ids. For instance Rome is c_roma and the duchy of the isles is d_western_isles.

Yip, that's what I meant. The best examples I can think of is the county of Paris is c_ile_de_france (obviously) and the county of Leon in Brittany is c_french_leon. When you cheat your doing it to have a laugh and to do a bit of experimentation, It's a real pain to go look up all those county names in the history file.

Yip, that's what I meant. The best examples I can think of is the county of Paris is c_ile_de_france (obviously) and the county of Leon in Brittany is c_french_leon. When you cheat your doing it to have a laugh and to do a bit of experimentation, It's a real pain to go look up all those county names in the history file.
Yeah, some are different, but not all of them.

Don't look in the history file. Check your landed titles file. It's much easier to search d_brittany or d_valois and scroll down and find the title.

or, you could search by barony since they are always the same as their on screen name.

is there a way to have more wifes with a orthodox leader? like a muslim leader ?

I believe you add max_wives = 4 to the religions.txt file under the orthodox entry.

Add this to any file in the events directory and type "event 800148" in the game console to activate.

character_event = {
id = 800148
name = "Real Ultimate Power"
desc = "Be a ninja!"
picture = "GFX_evt_hunt"

is_triggered_only = yes
trigger = {
ai = no
}
option = {
name = "Power Up!"
}
add_trait = chaste
add_trait = temperate
add_trait = charitable
add_trait = diligent
add_trait = kind
add_trait = patient
add_trait = humble
add_trait = honest
add_trait = brave
add_trait = gregarious
add_trait = content
add_trait = just
add_trait = zealous
add_trait = trusting
add_trait = scholar
add_trait = gardener
add_trait = mystic
add_trait = fair
add_trait = genius
add_trait = strong
add_trait = grey_eminence
remove_trait = naive_appeaser
remove_trait = underhanded_rogue
remove_trait = charismatic_negotiator
add_trait = elusive_shadow
remove_trait = amateurish_plotter
remove_trait = flamboyant_schemer
remove_trait = intricate_webweaver
add_trait = midas_touched
remove_trait = indulgent_wastrel
remove_trait = thrifty_clerk
remove_trait = fortune_builder
add_trait = brilliant_strategist
remove_trait = misguided_warrior
remove_trait = tough_soldier
remove_trait = skilled_tactician
add_trait = mastermind_theologian
remove_trait = detached_priest
remove_trait = martial_cleric
remove_trait = scholarly_theologian
remove_trait = stressed
remove_trait = depressed
remove_trait = lunatic
remove_trait = possessed
remove_trait = ill
remove_trait = pneumonic
remove_trait = syphilitic
remove_trait = leper
remove_trait = wounded
remove_trait = maimed
remove_trait = infirm
remove_trait = incapable
remove_trait = drunkard
remove_trait = has_tuberculosis
remove_trait = has_typhoid_fever
remove_trait = has_typhus
remove_trait = has_bubonic_plague
remove_trait = has_measles
remove_trait = has_small_pox
remove_trait = lustful
remove_trait = gluttonous
remove_trait = greedy
remove_trait = slothful
remove_trait = envious
remove_trait = wroth
remove_trait = proud
}
}

Does anyone know how to turn charinfo off? I only wanted to use it because My heir only has a daughter but I remarried and had 3 sons before I realized I had somehow made it a matrilineal marriage and I was going to lose the game. Now its messing with my immersion man! lol

Does the advanced character information tooltip someone created earlier in the thread still work with the latest patch? I have tried to add it to my game to no success, via mod folder or direct modification of the base file.