• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You are my hero, sir. I bow down before you! :D

Eh, I play so much I needed to mod that or I was going to go nuts. Thanks.

I find it an affront to my personality to let such a despicably useful thread slide into nothingness.

has anyone else had trouble with switching chars? everytime i switch to a new character(using the cheat) i get a gameover screen with my dynastical score. ive only tried it on two chars because i dont have the time right now.

Any effects under the static modifiers will impact your character, wife, and heir only.

May I have more detailed instructions on how to do this? When i went into static modifiers I only found build_time_modifiers so I changed that to -1 and then I added the local and global to -1. This only seemed to effect one of my counties and not all of them. Any ideas?

has anyone else had trouble with switching chars? everytime i switch to a new character(using the cheat) i get a gameover screen with my dynastical score. ive only tried it on two chars because i dont have the time right now.

You cannot switch to republic character you get the automatic game over. If you were not trying to switch to a republic character, then I'm not sure.

You may have mistyped the character ID, or put in one of a character who's dead. Game over. I've done it by mistake a bunch of times, and saving before switching solves the problem.

Is there a cheat that allows construction to complete? Or perhaps a save game editor that could accomplish the same thing?

I noticed that one of my vassals is bugged with a hundred year build time on a barony which seems never closer to completion and would like to salvage the campaign if possible.

I have tried the Alt 2 1 and it doesn't seem to work. Which is inconvenient, cause I'm trying to correct an obvious mistake. I mean, if mother and father are both saxon, the child shouldn't be polish, and raise a polish line...I mean, they did stay with their polish grandmother for a bit, who has stats like heck, but...

Quick and dirty :cool:

1. Open event_modifiers.txt and put this at the end:

cheator = {

tech_growth_modifier_economy = 5
tech_growth_modifier_military = 5
tech_growth_modifier_culture = 5
regiment_reinforcement_speed = 5
local_revolt_risk = -10.05
general_opinion = 1000
vassal_opinion = 1000
castle_opinion = 1000
town_opinion = 1000
church_opinion = 1000
diplomacy = 1000
monthly_character_prestige = 10.5
monthly_character_piety = 10.6
monthly_character_wealth = 10.05
stewardship = 1000
learning = 1000
intrigue = 1000
martial = 1000
health = 100
fertility=1.500
land_morale = 100.25
local_build_time_modifier = -10.33
build_time_modifier = -10.33
build_cost_modifier = -10.33
castle_levy_size = 100.25
castle_tax_modifier = 10.33
levy_reinforce_rate = 10.5
city_tax_modifier = 10.25
castle_tax_modifier = 10.25
temple_tax_modifier = 10.25
supply_limit = 1000
naval_morale = 10.1
assassinate_chance_modifier = 10.5
arrest_chance_modifier = 10.5
disease_defence = 100
icon = 2
}

2. create a txt file in your events folder (name it whatever you like to )
character_event = {
id = 9999998
desc = "Cheatorz BAD!"
picture = "GFX_evt_hunt"

is_triggered_only = yes
trigger = {
ai = no}
option = {
name = "booh yourself"
add_character_modifier = {
name = cheator
duration = -1
}
add_trait = ambitious
add_trait = gardener
add_trait = charitable
add_trait = zealous
add_trait = brave
add_trait = gregarious
add_trait = just
add_trait = quick
add_trait = brilliant_strategist
add_trait = skilled_tactician
add_trait = patient}
option = {
name = "booh your wife"
spouse = {
add_character_modifier = {
name = cheator
duration = -1
}
add_trait = ambitious
add_trait = gardener
add_trait = content
add_trait = charitable
add_trait = zealous
add_trait = brave
add_trait = gregarious
add_trait = just
add_trait = quick
add_trait = brilliant_strategist
add_trait = skilled_tactician
add_trait = patient
}}

3. run the game open the console type "event 9999998" and have fun ;)

For a not-really cheat, use event 38000 when bankrupt to ask the bankers for a loan, and event 38010 to ask your vassals to chip in a bit. Each of these can fire once, and they usually fire in that order. It's a very minimalist cheat to trigger them yourself, since they're already in the game. It just lets you admit you're broke and ask for the loan before your mercs quit.

After editing the text1.csv file to try to include the tooltip for ids my game crashes whenever i try to access a charachter in the game, stupidly i didnt back up the file first. Anywhere I can get the original file or one where the tooltip works?

Is there a way to make it so when I conquer a county or duchy i gain possession of all the properties in them? For example, I have a claim to something and I take it. I would prefer to then gain the city and church in them so that I can give them out to who i want and make Doges easier. as it is now I have to go through an elaborate process involving revoking just handed out titles to take a lord mayor and make him a Doge personally controlling all 3 cities in the duchy. Thanks