+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 36 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheats

Curious: Is there a cheat or event that forces the Pope to call the next Crusade right away?

Ask how many Divisions I have! InnocentIII's Avatar
    A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDiplomacy
    East India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by trajan View Post
    Tilde (~)
    I tried this and it did not open the cheat panel. Of course, any trait you want to change becomes moot when your King dies (yet again!) in battle.
    Try Aurora - Dwarf Fortress in Space!
    Check out my Vicky2 AAR: Last Tango in 1.3 - An Argentine AAR Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky1/2 2011 (Round 3) - Completed
    Five for Fighting - A Canadian HoI3 AAR WritAAR of the Week (December 11th - December 18th, 2011) AAR Showcase Week of 6/17/12 - Completed

Did anyone ever figure out how to get Fog Of War to actually LIFT?

All I found that might work if I could find the files that have all the icons for the units when they appear on the maps is under the Council Members scripts when on the map at the very bottom of each is a line of script: lift_fow

If that line of script could be added to each icon that appears on the map for the "armies" then it might work in removing the fog of war on the map??

So how does one go about attaining a mistress, exactly?

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaMajesty II Collection
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Ronthors60 View Post
    Has anyone discovered an event code that lets your leading character die off of natural causes?

My King of Ireland is freaking 70 years old, and still popping out babies with his wife and mistress! I groomed his first son to be a most rightous ruler, but now he's past his prime too. ALso since changing the laws, the vassals, mayors and bishops all hate or dislike the old coot. I need him to pass on already!!!!
    I just read that "event 36005" or "event 36004" is for suicide, please try them and tell us if they worked.

Otherwise "kill yourcharactersID"(example: kill 32139) should work, and Panadells cheat event has a suicide event too.

Does anyone know the event to remove the homosexual trait? It's really bothering me seeing "Liege is homosexual"...

Ask how many Divisions I have! InnocentIII's Avatar
    A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDiplomacy
    East India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Rhazak View Post
    Does anyone know the event to remove the homosexual trait? It's really bothering me seeing "Liege is homosexual"...
    The listed event I saw was #1985, but I can't get the console to open (need to be in windowed mode?).
    Try Aurora - Dwarf Fortress in Space!
    Check out my Vicky2 AAR: Last Tango in 1.3 - An Argentine AAR Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky1/2 2011 (Round 3) - Completed
    Five for Fighting - A Canadian HoI3 AAR WritAAR of the Week (December 11th - December 18th, 2011) AAR Showcase Week of 6/17/12 - Completed

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaMajesty II Collection
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Thanks I'll try it.

Fullscreen or windowed doesn't matter, for me I just press , the button above TAB and to the left of "1", otherwise I don't know the problem.

Second Lieutenant Craig Macleod's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionRome GoldCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Willem IV View Post
    (I have no idea why Paradox spells localization wrong ). Because localization isn't english.
    Here here!

Don't hold shift to actually type the ~, just hit the key to type the weird backward apostrophe thing ` that should bring up the console on a US keyboard
    What other franchise could make a player nostalgic for consanguinity inheiritance law?

same problem as paul drye from page 10. , former ruler started a building, i occupied that country, construction time for palisade 3300 days, but in fact, it never finishes. has someone an idea how to get rid of this annoying bug. can someone create a fast-building cheat maybe (im not skilled in such things).

Thankyou , but i still can't find the file?

Quote Originally Posted by Dggrmth View Post
    crusader kings ii\common\defines.txt
    third line from the top
    Thankyou , however i still can't find the file

Exist some cheat to achieve that every body respont me always yes?

Second Lieutenant
    Crusader Kings IIMarch of the EaglesMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by sodoma View Post
    Exist some cheat to achieve that every body respont me always yes?
    yes

Anyone know where the negative opinion modifier for holding too many duke titles would be?

I can't find it in opinion_modifiers.txt.

I suspect it's hiding elsewhere.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

The file "defines.lua" (without the quotation marks). It can be edited with any editing program - I recommend Notepad++

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by DarkieBabZ View Post
    Cheating in a paradox game is no fun...
    Whenever I get a new Paradox Game I cheat on it prolifically so I can learn how to play more easily without there being any consequences, then I play without cheats.

Quote Originally Posted by InnocentIII View Post
    Haven't tried it yet, but I understand that on USA type keyboards it's the ~ that you need to use. I also tried Alt + 2 1 and got nothing.
    Thank you, the tilde (~) works great... TOO great, but that is my issue.

Edit: As someone above mentioned, it isn't actually the tilde (~) key, but the (`) key. Just don't hold down shift-key and it should work on US keyboards.

is there any way I can completely stop rebellions? Sometimes, I'm just not in the mood and they start to pile up the larger my kingdom/empire gets.

Is there an event code for producing a bastard?
    There is a event that the ruler visits a courtier in her room and "makes she very happy" - what is the event code?

Thanks and greetigs
    Drusus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 36 61 ... LastLast