• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
hmph...spent last hour or so finding a way to lower the penalties from conquered counties..any help with it? my guessing is that it's in the common folder but after reading couple txt files trough I gave up :wacko:
with penalties I mean the modifier that lowers taxation and levy size etc. and I want to reduce the years it lasts

event 404 is the event for "I just knocked up my wife" only it doesn't actually seem to make your character's wife pregnant.

baby not found. :(

Linking this quote with HTTP error 404 gives room to the suspicion that any event 403 would have something to do with a chastity belt (http 403 forbidden)....:eek:

hmph...spent last hour or so finding a way to lower the penalties from conquered counties..any help with it? my guessing is that it's in the common folder but after reading couple txt files trough I gave up :wacko:
with penalties I mean the modifier that lowers taxation and levy size etc. and I want to reduce the years it lasts

have to bump before it drives me crazy...I've been looking for this over 3hrs and still nothing >.>

Anyone know if there's a way to control the sex of your child? Doesn't look like there's anything in the save file that affects it, but 5 loads in a row and all sons... I want a daughter.

cheat query

I know there is already a cheat thread, but its hard to get the answer i want amidst all the other questions.

Basicallly, i want to kill a character(mine actually), and i know people keep saying use the character ID-but no matter what combination i use, i cant kill anyone.

Can someone give me an idiots guide, as well as an example-specifically, i want to kill william the conqueror.

thanks.

I know there is already a cheat thread, but its hard to get the answer i want amidst all the other questions.

Basicallly, i want to kill a character(mine actually), and i know people keep saying use the character ID-but no matter what combination i use, i cant kill anyone.

Can someone give me an idiots guide, as well as an example-specifically, i want to kill william the conqueror.

thanks.

Open the save file with textpad (or your favorute text editor) find the characters ID, if it's your ruler then it's right on top. After you get the ID, open the console in game and type in "kill <characters ID>". For instance, if the ID is 198 you would type in "kill 198".

Is there a code to finish the current building project in a province? I just revoked a province from a count and discovered a 7000+ day completion time on a wooden palisade! I checked the bug forum and it's known, but I'd like a fix before the next patch.

Alternatively, if someone knows how to go into the save file, find a particular province, and make the change there, I'll take that.

The Byzantine Emperor just pissed me of something fierce - which means I'm gonna resort to cheating. :glare: Does anyone know if there's a code to fill up the available levy in a province? Sounds like a reasonable thing, but if it exists it doesn't seem to be discovered yet.

So, you got your lil hiney beat and now you're going to CHEAT? lol

Hi, I'm having trouble opening the console. Alt + 2 1 is not working for me. I'm on a standard PC keyboard with Win7. Can someone help?

Haven't tried it yet, but I understand that on USA type keyboards it's the ~ that you need to use. I also tried Alt + 2 1 and got nothing.

Hi, I'm having trouble opening the console. Alt + 2 1 is not working for me. I'm on a standard PC keyboard with Win7. Can someone help?

Tilde (~)