• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is there an event code for producing a bastard?
There is a event that the ruler visits a courtier in her room and "makes she very happy" - what is the event code?

Thanks and greetigs
Drusus

Didn`t read through the whole thread: Is there a way to turn the Fog of War on / off. Would be nice to see what`s happening in the rest of the world, when there is not that much to do at home.

CHARACTER_TOOLTIP_DELAYED;§G Character Sheet:§!\n §Y ID:§! §B[GetID]§! §Y Age:§! [GetAgeYears] §G Dynasty:§! [GetOnlyDynastyName]\n §G Spouse:§! [Spouse.GetBestName] §B[Spouse.GetID]§!\n §Y Heir:§! [heir.GetBestName] §B[heir.GetID]§!\n §G Father:§! [Father.GetBestName] §B[Father.GetID]§!\n §G Mother:§! [Mother.GetBestName] §B[Mother.GetID]§!\n\n §G Player:§! [GetInstantPlayerOpinion]\n §Y Liege:§! [GetInstantLiegeOpinion]\n LRN: §G[GetLearning]§! INT: §G[GetIntrigue]§! STW: §G[GetStewardship]§! MAR: §G[GetMartial]§! DIP: §G[GetDiplomacy]§!\n §B Ambition:§! [GetAmbition]\n §B Objective:§! [GetObjective]\n;[GetDebugInfo];[GetDebugInfo];;[GetDebugInfo];;;;;;;;;x

There's mine. Spent a whole day on it, feel free to take it and copy it. I've found it works best if you take text1.csv and find the string and actually replace what's there with this version. Here's a screenshot:

View attachment 48694

It's not perfect, but you can easily fix anything you don't like.

Did anyone try and get this to work with the new patch? It modifies these lines and somehow replacing them with this code doesnt seem to work anymore for me.

Only part Im really interested in is showing character ID. I think the delayed tooltip doesnt even take these lines into account anymore.

Did anyone try and get this to work with the new patch? It modifies these lines and somehow replacing them with this code doesnt seem to work anymore for me.

Only part Im really interested in is showing character ID. I think the delayed tooltip doesnt even take these lines into account anymore.

CHARACTER_TOOLTIP_DELAYED;[GetStatusInfo]\nID: [GetID] ;[GetStatusInfo];[GetStatusInfo];;[GetStatusInfo];;;;;;;;;x

Puts the ID on a new line below all the stuff added in the new patch

Is the observe cheat making anyone else's game crash a second after entered?

I have my Court Chaplain researching culture tech and I want him to trigger "A heretic find". Does anyone know how to trigger that ?

Been waiting too many years now... Im on building a Norse empire.

Thx in advance =)

i cant get the console to open, im used to the § key in other cheats but nothing happens in CK2 neither does alt+1 or 2 im playing on Steam, dunno if that is any different tho? im on norwegian keyboard but it usually is the key next to 1

Do i need to add a command in the launch options to enable the console?

solution: for some reason i needed to hold Shift+§ key worked for me :)

Last edited:
CHARACTER_TOOLTIP_DELAYED;§G Character Sheet:§!\n §Y ID:§! §B[GetID]§! §Y Age:§! [GetAgeYears] §G Dynasty:§! [GetOnlyDynastyName]\n §G Spouse:§! [Spouse.GetBestName] §B[Spouse.GetID]§!\n §Y Heir:§! [heir.GetBestName] §B[heir.GetID]§!\n §G Father:§! [Father.GetBestName] §B[Father.GetID]§!\n §G Mother:§! [Mother.GetBestName] §B[Mother.GetID]§!\n\n §G Player:§! [GetInstantPlayerOpinion]\n §Y Liege:§! [GetInstantLiegeOpinion]\n LRN: §G[GetLearning]§! INT: §G[GetIntrigue]§! STW: §G[GetStewardship]§! MAR: §G[GetMartial]§! DIP: §G[GetDiplomacy]§!\n §B Ambition:§! [GetAmbition]\n §B Objective:§! [GetObjective]\n;[GetDebugInfo];[GetDebugInfo];;[GetDebugInfo];;;;;;;;;x

There's mine. Spent a whole day on it, feel free to take it and copy it. I've found it works best if you take text1.csv and find the string and actually replace what's there with this version. Here's a screenshot:

View attachment 48694

It's not perfect, but you can easily fix anything you don't like.

You are my hero, sir. I bow down before you! :D

neg_diplo = Can Send diplomatic proposals that will be refused (again turns it off)

^^^ Does this cheat actually make the proposals accepted? Or just make it possible to send them?

Is there any way to do "allow_laws" but have it so that whatever law you pick instantly becomes law? I've been trying to do that but still have to get enough votes to get it to pass which is annoying when you start a new kingdom and you start at virtually zero support for raising crown authority.

neg_diplo = Can Send diplomatic proposals that will be refused (again turns it off)

^^^ Does this cheat actually make the proposals accepted? Or just make it possible to send them?

This is somewhere in page 8-10 but go to defines.lua

find the line

NAI =
{
INTERACTION_THRESHOLD_FOR_NO = 25, -- Interactions with chance below this will always be declined
INTERACTION_THRESHOLD_FOR_YES = 25, -- Interactions with chance above this will always be accepted

and reduce the numbers. -10 and 0 gets both marriages accepted (I assume keeping a difference raises a maybe, but that has not come up yet)