• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No cheat yet to kill a character other than with the character ID? I used the old "die" cheat in CKI to set up massive civil wars and widespread anarchy at the begininng of my campaigns once I got bored with the usual starting scenarios. Having to play around with savegames to find ID numbers seems a hinderance to my evilness...

"Change your characters culture = culture nameofculture".
I can't use this, doesn't work for me, some help to how use this please...
You didn't actually type "nameofculture" did you? type for example: culture danish or culture italian, works for me, I'll edit it to make it more clear.

I AM KRONAR, SON OF MAN.

FOR A HUNDRED GENERATIONS MY FATHERS HAVE KEPT THE BLOODLINE PURE.

FREE OF WOMAN'S TAINT.

TODAY, MY SON IS BORN!

"What.. sorcery.. is this? Kronar.. Your son..
..Is a WOMAN!"

AFFIX THE BOW OF SHAME. CAST HER INTO THE WOLF-PIT.

(Part one would probably be NSFW for this forum.)
Yes, exactly what I was thinking! xD Oglaf is awesome :D
I didn't actually wait for it to be born so I don't know if it works, anyone else want to try? :p

I didn't actually wait for it to be born so I don't know if it works, anyone else want to try? :p

If it does there NEEDS to be an AAR done playing as a glorious Woman-Taint-free tribe in the middle of no-where, using the Marry_anyone cheat to only marry other men and impregnating them every now and then. Modding in the plot "Cast into the Wolf-Pit" against Female underage-characters of your own dynasty. Obviously the mighty KRONAR must lead his people to greatness!

Tried to get my wife pregnant, it looks like I just became pregnant.

Editing the savegame file to add in pregnancy results in a crash.

All my results with this cheat result in my male character acquiring the pregnant trait, which is permanent for the life of said character. It never results in a child, though, apparently the game is smart enough to realize males don't have the proper plumbing to bring it to fruition! :unsure:

Is there a way to use events on person in my court? I want to add celibate to one of my characters sons, who started up as the Court Chaplin. He'll never be my ruler, he has two older brothers before him.

Also, 1018 also makes the character in question homosexual... just thought I'd share that :D

How do I look in the save file to get character ID numbers. Trying to switch to the said bishop so I can pick his trait. The stupid game keeps making him want to get married!

Last edited:
You didn't actually type "nameofculture" did you? type for example: culture danish or culture italian, works for me, I'll edit it to make it more clear.

Thanks for the help. Now works fine, all lowercase hehe.

The "marry_anyone" does not work the way I had hoped. I think it allows your character to marry anyone. However it does nothing to influence the marraiges you try to arrange for others.

I don't know if it because of the cheat or it just happened like this but when i used the "event 400" cheat to get myself pregnant as Duchess Matilda of Toscana, I ended up being pregnant for over 2 years and nothing happened. Then suddenly i got pregnant again and in few months gave birth to twins, one boy and one girl. Which brings me to a question: If it was Absolute Cognatic succession then which one of the twins would become my heir? The one i gave name first i assume?

I don't know if it because of the cheat or it just happened like this but when i used the "event 400" cheat to get myself pregnant as Duchess Matilda of Toscana, I ended up being pregnant for over 2 years and nothing happened. Then suddenly i got pregnant again and in few months gave birth to twins, one boy and one girl. Which brings me to a question: If it was Absolute Cognatic succession then which one of the twins would become my heir? The one i gave name first i assume?

After enough of this happening I am starting to wonder if event 400 needs more input in order to work properly. Maybe it is something like province events where you have to have a father code put after the event number to simulate the other half of the genepool.

After enough of this happening I am starting to wonder if event 400 needs more input in order to work properly. Maybe it is something like province events where you have to have a father code put after the event number to simulate the other half of the genepool.

Makes sense, unless you don't need a second half of the genepool and give birth to a new Messiah. "All praise our Lord and Saviour Bonifacio Di Canossa!" :D