• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
is there an update for panadell cheats? :)

Somebody posted something for it some time ago, but don't ask me on which page. :mellow:

The Steam Workshop has the Cheats! mod. Good enough.

how long until a "win all wars" cheat is implemented just like from EUIV?
smile.gif

use the imprison cheat on the opponent = 100% warscore.

anyone help with syntax for grant title.

Confusing that there are several cheats for it

titelowner [<Title Name>] [<Character ID>]
give_title [<Title Name>] [<[Character ID>]

Also religion change doesn't seem to work

I want to make someone a again grant independence give a kingdom. give me clai on the province. Press clai and destroy the kingdom title.

I'm fed up with getting that kingdom back. I have no problem with gavel kind wars. Just want that kingdom goeso my dejure drift continues :/. Alternative would be a cheat nice to just destroy a kingdom. Guess could change succession destroy and change again.

anyone help with syntax for grant title.

Pardon ?
I'm a bit confused about what you wrote. Anyway, never used the "titleowner" one and it clearly says the latter is better.

give_title <title-id> <char-id>

It's pretty clearly explained in the OP:
"Gives you the title, and you get vassals and everything beneath it. Title IDs are predictable, in the format of e_name and k_name for empires and kingdoms, b_name and d_name for baronies and duchies.
titles with spaces are either c_county_name or "c_county name". Some do not match their names, example: Rome is c_roma, the duchy of the isles is d_western_isles, the county of Leon in Brittany is c_french_leon"

so example: give_title c_roma 1734

If you want to give the landed title to someone and the county in this example belongs to someone else, take the county first for yourself, then grant it.

If you want to destroy the kingdom title, give some landless the kingdom title through the cheat and kill him by "kill <Character-ID#>". Title gone.
Or give some count the kingdom title, take his ownly county by cheat and kill him, again. Something like that.

Pardon ?

If you want to give the landed title to someone and the county in this example belongs to someone else, take the county first for yourself, then grant it.

If you want to destroy the kingdom title, give some landless the kingdom title through the cheat and kill him by "kill <Character-ID#>". Title gone.
Or give some count the kingdom title, take his ownly county by cheat and kill him, again. Something like that.

Yea those don't work anymore.

Now always the whole Kingdom goes away. When i give the kingdom to unlanded it splats out all county's. Well could cheat vassalize them back....

Only other way to destroy kingdom is with succession change cheat it seems. But that whacks up the succession sometimes :/. And it made titular title out of my other titles...

Ah well have to eat the -50 relation less gamey anyway.

Yea those don't work anymore.

They do work. The commands do, the examples don't.

Now always the whole Kingdom goes away. When i give the kingdom to unlanded it splats out all county's. Well could cheat vassalize them back....

Only other way to destroy kingdom is with succession change cheat it seems. But that whacks up the succession sometimes :/. And it made titular title out of my other titles...

Ah well have to eat the -50 relation less gamey anyway.

That doesn't work anymore, true. Just checked.

Sorry. :(

Just hand out a ducal or that temprorary title (sorry forgot name, play VIcII currently) and you can ignore everyone else getting a minus with you for destroying the title.

They do work. The commands do, the examples don't.

That doesn't work anymore, true. Just checked.

Sorry. :(

Just hand out a ducal or that temporary title (sorry forgot name, play VIcII currently) and you can ignore everyone else getting a minus with you for destroying the title.

No biggy just want the dejure drift to continue.

No clue why we aren't now allowed now to destroy gavel kind title, with the new changes from charlamaign.

Since the new change will always spawn new kingdom after your death. If you own them or not. Your kingdom will always splinter anyway. Only reason why i do it now.
No matter if i hold the kingdom or not. On my death it will splinter again.

So why not allow the destruction? hmm might open a suggestion thread.

No biggy just want the dejure drift to continue.

No clue why we aren't now allowed now to destroy gavel kind title, with the new changes from charlamaign.

Since the new change will always spawn new kingdom after your death. If you own them or not. Your kingdom will always splinter anyway. Only reason why i do it now.
No matter if i hold the kingdom or not. On my death it will splinter again.

So why not allow the destruction? hmm might open a suggestion thread.

I don't recall that it was ever allowed to destroy titles under gavelkind.

Anyway, try to hold less counties of a kindom, than necessary to create.
If you don't own enough land for the title to be created, then it won't be created on your death.

I don't recall that it was ever allowed to destroy titles under gavelkind.

Anyway, try to hold less counties of a kindom, than necessary to create.
If you don't own enough land for the title to be created, then it won't be created on your death.

I don't mind the succesion war. Or the gavelkind split for that matter. Just mind the not able to destroy and dejure drift.

And yea we where never able to destroy under gavel kind. But I mean now the new system will create kingdoms anyway so it's kind off irrelevant to be banned from destroying the title. I mean if i want to waste the prestige and opinion it's my prerogative =).

But I'm rambling off topic.

CK2 needs some cleaning up. The whole thing get's cluttered with mismatched code. Leftovers of old systems and such. Like some tech event's. Or some cheat' need the <> and others don't. But coming though the whole code and all event's is quite the mammoth task by now =D.

does anyone know how to spawn troops on enemy territory (all tiles, single decision), coz closest i could get was:
ROOT = {
any_current_enemy = {
any_realm_province = {
spawn_unit = {
or
any_independent_ruler = {
limit = { war_with = ROOT }
any_realm_province = {
spawn_unit = {

but in both it says "invalid character".
solution?

Hello there guys, I'm kind of ashamed to ask those questions, but I'm not really into modding stuff. :)

I would like to know how to find out the ID's of the characters in singleplayer, so I can use them to "kill" a few characters with the "kill (ID)" cheat for some reasons.
This is what I've tried so far: I opened the console and typed in "charinfo 1", "charinfo" and even "charinfo x" -> none of those cheats worked.
Then I tried it with the safe games, but it's a mess and it took me a half hour to get the ID of a character, which is kind of too long.
Then I found out about tooltips, but I completely didn't get how to use them, because I didn't understand (I tried it but failed) how to create all the topics in my directory.

First of all, I created a folder named "tooltip" in my "mod" directory. Then I created a folder named "localisation" inside of the "tooltip" folder.
The problem is, I don't know what to do with the original "localisation" topic in my SK II directory.
Nevertheless, I didn't get how to create the "tooltip.mod" nor where to store it and I didn't get what to do with that text1.csv file from my original localisation folder.

Can you guys please help me by explaining step by step how and what to do?
I'm playing the game in german and I don't know what patch I should use, as the current one is like 1.0 I think.

I'm very thankful if someone could be so kind to explain that to me.

Greetings! :)

Hello there guys, I'm kind of ashamed to ask those questions, but I'm not really into modding stuff. :)

I would like to know how to find out the ID's of the characters in singleplayer, so I can use them to "kill" a few characters with the "kill (ID)" cheat for some reasons.
This is what I've tried so far: I opened the console and typed in "charinfo 1", "charinfo" and even "charinfo x" -> none of those cheats worked.
Then I tried it with the safe games, but it's a mess and it took me a half hour to get the ID of a character, which is kind of too long.
Then I found out about tooltips, but I completely didn't get how to use them, because I didn't understand (I tried it but failed) how to create all the topics in my directory.

First of all, I created a folder named "tooltip" in my "mod" directory. Then I created a folder named "localisation" inside of the "tooltip" folder.
The problem is, I don't know what to do with the original "localisation" topic in my SK II directory.
Nevertheless, I didn't get how to create the "tooltip.mod" nor where to store it and I didn't get what to do with that text1.csv file from my original localisation folder.

I'm playing the game in german and I don't know what patch I should use, as the current one is like 1.0 I think.

'charinfo' should be all you need to type into the console. Just open the console, type in "charinfo", hit enter, and then hover your mouse over the portait of anyone. You should then see a bunch of information in the tooltip under "Debug Info", amongst it the characters ID. No other mods should be needed.

I've included a couple of screen shots:

Edit: Hold on, 1.0? Current version is 2.3.3.
Do you use Steam?

First you need to update. 1.0 is from 2-3 years ago, i believe. Current patch is 2.3.3.
After you update, charinfo 1 will work. It wasn't introduced until 1.2 i think.... charinfo doesn't work for me, i have to add the 1.
That should give you the character id's when you hover over a portrait, among(st) other things.

edit: oops should finished reading the thread before answering... my bad.

I still think we need a code to eunuch people or blind people. I see blinded people sometimes that are not greek or have had contact with the greeks. how were they blinded?. Another cool code would be an enslave. As a Viking I have all these nice prisoners yet they just rot. It be cool if we could enslave them and have them be part of our court.