+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 45 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 1236

Thread: Cheats

  1. #381
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev1917 View Post
    Well, I could sure use a cheat like "byzantine" in the original ck (anyone know if there is one). I screwed up playing Castile and allowed a county to fall into the hands of the Golden Horde by succession.

    So here I have this single county controlled by the Golden Horde. I, of course, pressed my claim on the county and took it by force--this gives me a 25% or so warscore. The thing is, the Golden Horde is confined to Russia, and here I am in Spain with a 25% warscore. Letting it count down gets me to about 94% (and they still won't give up the damn piece of land) before the war basically "times out" and I'm told the war is inconclusive, resetting the entire process.

    I sure as hell don't feel that playing the game and having it be game breakingly historical inaccurate is more fun than "not cheating." I mean, what am I going to do? Re-dec them, take the county and then march an army all the way to Russia so I can get the correct warscore? Please.
    You could always use the play char ID command to switch over the enemy leader, send the diplomatic surrender, then use play char ID to switch back to your original character to accept it to get a de facto byzantine cheat.

  2. #382
    Right, switch to GH using "play ID" and surrender. Then give yourself that county using give_title c_countyname yourcharID to take it back

  3. #383
    Anyone know what I need to edit to be able to move my capital more than once per ruler after choosing a capital?

  4. #384
    Is there a way to give my character claims on certain lands

    Also, how can I mod the de hire borders of a kingdom?

  5. #385
    Quote Originally Posted by berke View Post
    Is there a way to give my character claims on certain lands

    Also, how can I mod the de hire borders of a kingdom?
    you could use claim <province title> i.e. claim k_england, claim d_york, claim c_dublin, claim b_bomporto

  6. #386
    General Dutchling's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindImpireMagicka
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,802
    Is there a way to remove the fog of war? The cheats in the OP regarding fow don't do anything at all.

  7. #387
    Just enter "fow" without quotes.

  8. #388
    [QUOTE=Falon;13487498]Tired of having to pause your game and run to notepad every time you need to look up a character ID? Wish you had a custom tooltip to tell you all the things you need to know about a character while in game?

    Well look no further, just add this little baby to a custom .csv file and let the game do the work for you.

    CHARACTER_TOOLTIP_DELAYED;§G Debug Info:§!\n ID: [GetID]\n Age: [GetAgeYears]\n Player-[GetInstantPlayerOpinion]\n Liege-[GetInstantLiegeOpinion]\n Ambition: [GetAmbition]\n Objective: [GetObjective] ;[GetDebugInfo];[GetDebugInfo];;[GetDebugInfo];;;;;;;;;x

    ================================================== ====

    Hello, I will show my ignorance here--- I understand that .CSV is comma separated value. But how do I make such a file and where do I put it? Really looking forward to getting the character ID without going into the save game file- it will save a lot of time. But I am not the most savvy guy when it comes to modding, so instructions for court jesters would help greatly.

  9. #389
    [QUOTE=sabot67;13878034]
    Quote Originally Posted by Falon View Post
    Tired of having to pause your game and run to notepad every time you need to look up a character ID? Wish you had a custom tooltip to tell you all the things you need to know about a character while in game?

    Well look no further, just add this little baby to a custom .csv file and let the game do the work for you.

    CHARACTER_TOOLTIP_DELAYED;§G Debug Info:§!\n ID: [GetID]\n Age: [GetAgeYears]\n Player-[GetInstantPlayerOpinion]\n Liege-[GetInstantLiegeOpinion]\n Ambition: [GetAmbition]\n Objective: [GetObjective] ;[GetDebugInfo];[GetDebugInfo];;[GetDebugInfo];;;;;;;;;x

    ================================================== ====

    Hello, I will show my ignorance here--- I understand that .CSV is comma separated value. But how do I make such a file and where do I put it? Really looking forward to getting the character ID without going into the save game file- it will save a lot of time. But I am not the most savvy guy when it comes to modding, so instructions for court jesters would help greatly.
    Type "charinfo" into the console, and you'll see debug info about characters when hovering them (including their ID!).

  10. #390
    Recently I have come back to Crusader Kings II and now when I edit my save game and change my attributes to 300 and my technology in my province to 10 I come back and the game will not load and it crashes. It's like the save becomes corrupted. I have no idea why and I remember doing it this way earlier. Any help? Thanks!

  11. #391
    God of the Mega Campaign Moderator Mr. Capiatlist's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Warlock: Master of the Arcane
    CK2: Holy Knight500k club

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Sosálćniská Republik Próŝjá
    Posts
    7,874
    Blog Entries
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by BitingWit View Post
    Recently I have come back to Crusader Kings II and now when I edit my save game and change my attributes to 300 and my technology in my province to 10 I come back and the game will not load and it crashes. It's like the save becomes corrupted. I have no idea why and I remember doing it this way earlier. Any help? Thanks!
    Did you accidentally delete a brace {} or something like that?
    -Mr. Capiatlist (Ink well):

    Letters from Amazonia - A CKII AAR using HIP!

    When I speak in Anglo-Prussian Rose, I do so as a Moderator. :: Forum Rules | AARland Rules 1 | Rules 2 | Interactivity Rules
    (Never quote or otherwise publicly respond to my rose text. If you have a problem: PM me.)

  12. #392
    I was wondering if anyone found the cheat that improved Economy tech. I know I found it once before, but can't seem to find it again.

  13. #393
    Second Lieutenant MyFaceBurns's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHeir to the Throne
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    A small town outside of Manchester.
    Posts
    191
    Eh... how do I actually get the command thing off my screen?
    I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM MEANT TO WRITE HERE

  14. #394
    Hit the tilde again

  15. #395
    My Static Modifer.txt is missing? But I can still play the game?

  16. #396
    Second Lieutenant MyFaceBurns's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHeir to the Throne
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    A small town outside of Manchester.
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by newuser99 View Post
    Hit the tilde again
    Ah, thanks.

    The marry_anyone cheat isn't working - I type it in, it tells me I can marry anyone, then when I try to marry my brother (long story) it doesn't let me.
    I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM MEANT TO WRITE HERE

  17. #397
    Quote Originally Posted by berke View Post
    Is there a way to give my character claims on certain lands

    Also, how can I mod the de hire borders of a kingdom?
    Open file "landed_titles" in your game install/common folder, and copy/paste wanted provinces from kingdom to another. Remember to make a BACKUP first! Also delete the ones you copied from old kingdom so there wont be doubles.

  18. #398

    Question

    Is there a way of changing how long a county becomes a de jure part of a kingdom? A.K.A from 100 years to maybe 25?

  19. #399
    where do we change our tech?

  20. #400
    Has anyone noticed that many of the console cheats have stopped working?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 45 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts