+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 37 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheats

Crusader Kings IIRome Gold

Blog Entries
    Didn`t read through the whole thread: Is there a way to turn the Fog of War on / off. Would be nice to see what`s happening in the rest of the world, when there is not that much to do at home.
    Earth Invasion : Los Angeles

The Alien Invasion is here. Los Angeles is lost, unless a few good Paradoxians (and a bunch of Marines) throw them back in the ocean. Rules. Data. Map.

Quote Originally Posted by Collider View Post
    CHARACTER_TOOLTIP_DELAYED;G Character Sheet:!\n Y ID:! B[GetID]! Y Age:! [GetAgeYears] G Dynasty:! [GetOnlyDynastyName]\n G Spouse:! [Spouse.GetBestName] B[Spouse.GetID]!\n Y Heir:! [heir.GetBestName] B[heir.GetID]!\n G Father:! [Father.GetBestName] B[Father.GetID]!\n G Mother:! [Mother.GetBestName] B[Mother.GetID]!\n\n G Player:! [GetInstantPlayerOpinion]\n Y Liege:! [GetInstantLiegeOpinion]\n LRN: G[GetLearning]! INT: G[GetIntrigue]! STW: G[GetStewardship]! MAR: G[GetMartial]! DIP: G[GetDiplomacy]!\n B Ambition:! [GetAmbition]\n B Objective:! [GetObjective]\n;[GetDebugInfo];[GetDebugInfo];;[GetDebugInfo];;;;;;;;;x

There's mine. Spent a whole day on it, feel free to take it and copy it. I've found it works best if you take text1.csv and find the string and actually replace what's there with this version. Here's a screenshot:

Attachment 48694

It's not perfect, but you can easily fix anything you don't like.
    Did anyone try and get this to work with the new patch? It modifies these lines and somehow replacing them with this code doesnt seem to work anymore for me.

Only part Im really interested in is showing character ID. I think the delayed tooltip doesnt even take these lines into account anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Alerias View Post
    Did anyone try and get this to work with the new patch? It modifies these lines and somehow replacing them with this code doesnt seem to work anymore for me.

Only part Im really interested in is showing character ID. I think the delayed tooltip doesnt even take these lines into account anymore.
    CHARACTER_TOOLTIP_DELAYED;[GetStatusInfo]\nID: [GetID] ;[GetStatusInfo];[GetStatusInfo];;[GetStatusInfo];;;;;;;;;x

Puts the ID on a new line below all the stuff added in the new patch
    What other franchise could make a player nostalgic for consanguinity inheiritance law?

Quote Originally Posted by Stuckenschmidt View Post
    Didn`t read through the whole thread: Is there a way to turn the Fog of War on / off. Would be nice to see what`s happening in the rest of the world, when there is not that much to do at home.
    We must figure this out!

Quote Originally Posted by Pode View Post
    CHARACTER_TOOLTIP_DELAYED;[GetStatusInfo]\nID: [GetID] ;[GetStatusInfo];[GetStatusInfo];;[GetStatusInfo];;;;;;;;;x

Puts the ID on a new line below all the stuff added in the new patch
    give_title [GetID:Pode] k_internets

Quote Originally Posted by Alerias View Post
    give_title [GetID:Pode] k_internets
    LMAO. You're welcome
    What other franchise could make a player nostalgic for consanguinity inheiritance law?

Can anyone explain me what I have to do with the code to get the ID ingame? I read something about a .cvs file but i don't know what to do

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: Heart of DarknessWarlock: Master of the ArcaneEU Rome Collectors EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Is the observe cheat making anyone else's game crash a second after entered?
    If necessity is the mother of invention, then laziness is the father.

Yes, it seems to cause an immediate crash for many people (including me).

I have my Court Chaplain researching culture tech and I want him to trigger "A heretic find". Does anyone know how to trigger that ?

Been waiting too many years now... Im on building a Norse empire.

Thx in advance =)

nickname <insert nickname key here> = changes your character's nickname

This I like, there arent enough nicknames in the game, and its nice for inmersion.

i cant get the console to open, im used to the key in other cheats but nothing happens in CK2 neither does alt+1 or 2 im playing on Steam, dunno if that is any different tho? im on norwegian keyboard but it usually is the key next to 1

Do i need to add a command in the launch options to enable the console?

solution: for some reason i needed to hold Shift+ key worked for me
    Last edited by Kezn; 11-03-2012 at 21:28.

Sergeant
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2Majesty II CollectionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black Cove
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Sword of the StarsSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of Nations
    Rise of PrussiaKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Collider View Post
    CHARACTER_TOOLTIP_DELAYED;G Character Sheet:!\n Y ID:! B[GetID]! Y Age:! [GetAgeYears] G Dynasty:! [GetOnlyDynastyName]\n G Spouse:! [Spouse.GetBestName] B[Spouse.GetID]!\n Y Heir:! [heir.GetBestName] B[heir.GetID]!\n G Father:! [Father.GetBestName] B[Father.GetID]!\n G Mother:! [Mother.GetBestName] B[Mother.GetID]!\n\n G Player:! [GetInstantPlayerOpinion]\n Y Liege:! [GetInstantLiegeOpinion]\n LRN: G[GetLearning]! INT: G[GetIntrigue]! STW: G[GetStewardship]! MAR: G[GetMartial]! DIP: G[GetDiplomacy]!\n B Ambition:! [GetAmbition]\n B Objective:! [GetObjective]\n;[GetDebugInfo];[GetDebugInfo];;[GetDebugInfo];;;;;;;;;x

There's mine. Spent a whole day on it, feel free to take it and copy it. I've found it works best if you take text1.csv and find the string and actually replace what's there with this version. Here's a screenshot:

Attachment 48694

It's not perfect, but you can easily fix anything you don't like.
    You are my hero, sir. I bow down before you!

neg_diplo = Can Send diplomatic proposals that will be refused (again turns it off)

^^^ Does this cheat actually make the proposals accepted? Or just make it possible to send them?

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by Gutie View Post
    neg_diplo = Can Send diplomatic proposals that will be refused (again turns it off)

^^^ Does this cheat actually make the proposals accepted? Or just make it possible to send them?
    Just possible to send 'em.

Is there any way to do "allow_laws" but have it so that whatever law you pick instantly becomes law? I've been trying to do that but still have to get enough votes to get it to pass which is annoying when you start a new kingdom and you start at virtually zero support for raising crown authority.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutie View Post

This is somewhere in page 8-10 but go to defines.lua

find the line

NAI =
    {
    INTERACTION_THRESHOLD_FOR_NO = 25, -- Interactions with chance below this will always be declined
    INTERACTION_THRESHOLD_FOR_YES = 25, -- Interactions with chance above this will always be accepted

and reduce the numbers. -10 and 0 gets both marriages accepted (I assume keeping a difference raises a maybe, but that has not come up yet)

Is there any way to edit build times to be extremely fast in the save game file? Or just any way in general?

build_time_modifier = -1, LOCAL_BUILD_TIME_MODIFIER = -1 and GLOBAL_BUILD_TIME_MODIFIER = -1
    static modifiers.txt

Quote Originally Posted by Tass248 View Post
    build_time_modifier = -1, LOCAL_BUILD_TIME_MODIFIER = -1 and GLOBAL_BUILD_TIME_MODIFIER = -1
    static modifiers.txt
    is this just me? or everyone in the game? Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 37 62 ... LastLast