+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 27 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheats

Has anyone been able to get the "fow on" cheat to work? When I type it there is a message "fog of war turned off", but in fact the FOW is still there.

No cheat yet to kill a character other than with the character ID? I used the old "die" cheat in CKI to set up massive civil wars and widespread anarchy at the begininng of my campaigns once I got bored with the usual starting scenarios. Having to play around with savegames to find ID numbers seems a hinderance to my evilness...

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis: RomeEuropa Universalis IV

Yeah I find having to look up characters in the savegame annoying, but necessary. Sometimes you just have to clean up those little messes. Also, turning FOW off does not work for me either.

Crusader Kings IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband

"Change your characters culture = culture nameofculture"
    I can't use this, doesn't work for me, some help to how use this please...

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaMajesty II Collection
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by dididmf View Post
    "Change your characters culture = culture nameofculture".
    I can't use this, doesn't work for me, some help to how use this please...
    You didn't actually type "nameofculture" did you? type for example: culture danish or culture italian, works for me, I'll edit it to make it more clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuril View Post
    I AM KRONAR, SON OF MAN.

FOR A HUNDRED GENERATIONS MY FATHERS HAVE KEPT THE BLOODLINE PURE.

FREE OF WOMAN'S TAINT.

TODAY, MY SON IS BORN!

"What.. sorcery.. is this? Kronar.. Your son..
    ..Is a WOMAN!"

AFFIX THE BOW OF SHAME. CAST HER INTO THE WOLF-PIT.

(Part one would probably be NSFW for this forum.)
    Yes, exactly what I was thinking! xD Oglaf is awesome :D
    I didn't actually wait for it to be born so I don't know if it works, anyone else want to try? :P

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Thanks for updating! keep it up!
    No poor bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making other bastards die for their country.
    George S. Patton, General

I said ink, not drink! Rob de Hard's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IICK2: Holy Knight500k club

anyone know the fog of war toggle command yet? its really bugging me.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Darkest HourDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneKing Arthur IILead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty 2Majesty II CollectionRome GoldSengoku
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWarlock 2: The Exiled

Tried to get my wife pregnant, it looks like I just became pregnant.

Editing the savegame file to add in pregnancy results in a crash.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Rhazak View Post
    Yes, exactly what I was thinking! xD Oglaf is awesome
    I didn't actually wait for it to be born so I don't know if it works, anyone else want to try? :P
    If it does there NEEDS to be an AAR done playing as a glorious Woman-Taint-free tribe in the middle of no-where, using the Marry_anyone cheat to only marry other men and impregnating them every now and then. Modding in the plot "Cast into the Wolf-Pit" against Female underage-characters of your own dynasty. Obviously the mighty KRONAR must lead his people to greatness!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodmerchant View Post
    Tried to get my wife pregnant, it looks like I just became pregnant.

Editing the savegame file to add in pregnancy results in a crash.
    All my results with this cheat result in my male character acquiring the pregnant trait, which is permanent for the life of said character. It never results in a child, though, apparently the game is smart enough to realize males don't have the proper plumbing to bring it to fruition!

Is there a way to use events on person in my court? I want to add celibate to one of my characters sons, who started up as the Court Chaplin. He'll never be my ruler, he has two older brothers before him.

Also, 1018 also makes the character in question homosexual... just thought I'd share that

How do I look in the save file to get character ID numbers. Trying to switch to the said bishop so I can pick his trait. The stupid game keeps making him want to get married!
    Last edited by Tilarium; 16-02-2012 at 00:25.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations
    Rise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Umkharss View Post
    To get your wife pregnant : event 400
    Aww man! Wrong advertisement. Now I got a Junior situation on my hands. Only this time the pregnant guy is not Arnold Schwarzenegger but the Earl of Surrey.

Should have read the first post properly.

Crusader Kings IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by Rhazak View Post
    You didn't actually type "nameofculture" did you? type for example: culture danish or culture italian, works for me, I'll edit it to make it more clear.

Yes, exactly what I was thinking! xD Oglaf is awesome

Thanks for the help. Now works fine, all lowercase hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob de Hard View Post
    anyone know the fog of war toggle command yet? its really bugging me.
    debug fow

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...to-be-working-......

thanks for the post. already been 18 hours of game play! going to sleep. this is the greatest game paradox has done. i hope magna mundi will be even better!

The "marry_anyone" does not work the way I had hoped. I think it allows your character to marry anyone. However it does nothing to influence the marraiges you try to arrange for others.

Yeah for that we need something like the debug alldiplo cheat for sengoku

Has anybody figured out the debug cheats?

58 games registered

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Darkest HourEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of Nations
    Rise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

I don't know if it because of the cheat or it just happened like this but when i used the "event 400" cheat to get myself pregnant as Duchess Matilda of Toscana, I ended up being pregnant for over 2 years and nothing happened. Then suddenly i got pregnant again and in few months gave birth to twins, one boy and one girl. Which brings me to a question: If it was Absolute Cognatic succession then which one of the twins would become my heir? The one i gave name first i assume?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaSemper FiVictoria 2
    CK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Maria Theresa View Post
    I don't know if it because of the cheat or it just happened like this but when i used the "event 400" cheat to get myself pregnant as Duchess Matilda of Toscana, I ended up being pregnant for over 2 years and nothing happened. Then suddenly i got pregnant again and in few months gave birth to twins, one boy and one girl. Which brings me to a question: If it was Absolute Cognatic succession then which one of the twins would become my heir? The one i gave name first i assume?
    After enough of this happening I am starting to wonder if event 400 needs more input in order to work properly. Maybe it is something like province events where you have to have a father code put after the event number to simulate the other half of the genepool.

58 games registered

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Darkest HourEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of Nations
    Rise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by zedyue View Post
    After enough of this happening I am starting to wonder if event 400 needs more input in order to work properly. Maybe it is something like province events where you have to have a father code put after the event number to simulate the other half of the genepool.
    Makes sense, unless you don't need a second half of the genepool and give birth to a new Messiah. "All praise our Lord and Saviour Bonifacio Di Canossa!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 27 52 ... LastLast