+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pressing de Jure Ducal Claim

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Thumbs up Pressing de Jure Ducal Claim

Damn I feel lost... knowing the original CK isn't much help here.

Starting as the king of France, I can press de Jure Claims for:
    Vivarais, for Duke Guihèm IV of Toulouse and (owned by Prince-Bishop Girard of Vivarais)
    Maine, for Duke Folques IV of Anjou (owned by Duke Robert I of Oxford)

How do I do that? What UI element?
    Busy...

War Plan Orange Member aphrochine's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I think it's an option under Declare War.
    War Plan Orange [Multiplayer for AoD, HOI3, CKII, AGEOD, RoF & WitP:AE]

Usermod Coordinator Paradox Dev Team Captain Gars's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDivine WindSengoku

Quote Originally Posted by thames View Post
    Damn I feel lost... knowing the original CK isn't much help here.

Starting as the king of France, I can press de Jure Claims for:
    Vivarais, for Duke Guihèm IV of Toulouse and (owned by Prince-Bishop Girard of Vivarais)
    Maine, for Duke Folques IV of Anjou (owned by Duke Robert I of Oxford)

How do I do that? What UI element?
    Declare a war against Prince-Bishop Girard of Vivarais or Duke Robert I of Oxford (most likely they are not independent which means that you will have to declare the war against their top liege instead) and click on which of the claims you want to use as the couse for war.
    "I don't want to know or hear anything about neutrality. This is a fight between God and the devil. If he wants to side with God, then he has to join me. If he prefers to side with the devil, then indeed he must fight me. There is no third way."

Senior Scripter & Usermod Coordinator

(DON'T PM ME ABOUT MODDING ISSUES - THERE ARE SUBFORUMS FOR THAT)

~ Ivan Turina ~

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Gars View Post
    Declare a war against Prince-Bishop Girard of Vivarais or Duke Robert I of Oxford (most likely they are not independent which means that you will have to declare the war against their top liege instead) and click on which of the claims you want to use as the couse for war.
    A-ha - thanks
    (relatively worthless in this case then as war with England or the Empire is out of the question for now...)
    Busy...

Usermod Coordinator Paradox Dev Team Captain Gars's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDivine WindSengoku

Quote Originally Posted by thames View Post
    A-ha - thanks
    (relatively worthless in this case then as war with England or the Empire is out of the question for now...)
    Patience, all in good time... England can often end up in turmoil. That's when you stab them in the back and claim what's obviously yours!
    "I don't want to know or hear anything about neutrality. This is a fight between God and the devil. If he wants to side with God, then he has to join me. If he prefers to side with the devil, then indeed he must fight me. There is no third way."

Senior Scripter & Usermod Coordinator

(DON'T PM ME ABOUT MODDING ISSUES - THERE ARE SUBFORUMS FOR THAT)

~ Ivan Turina ~

+ Reply to Thread