• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If you wanted them on another computer, couldnt you just copy the .zip file in the dlc folder, and treat it like a normal mod installing it on another?

I am less enthusiastic about this feature, because so far there are two major problems:
1) Password is shown when typed, it should be masked as usual
2) The DLCs are shown as installed and the only option you have is "Reinstall". This is wrong, however - after logging in, those DLCs are NOT installed, you have to click Reinstall, quit the game, and only then they are available in the Paradox launcher in the DLC list.

I noticed this too, but in the end I figured it out. Well, they can still tune the system, but I think it was a good idea to implement it. It's usually a pain to download one by one all the DLC's - HoI3 or EUIII comes to my mind -; the interface is sleek, I like it.

Overall, a good sign: Paradox improved a lot and is delivering more finished and polished products nowadays.

@Octavio

1) Start Game (not just launcher, full game)
2) Click "Ingame Store" (middle bottom button)
3) From that page, log in to GG
4) Slightly confusingly, the two pre-order DLC show as light green. You need to click them and choose "reinstall", this will turn them dark green (installed)
5) If you have poor impulse control like me you use the pre-order/ purchase bluecoins to buy music as well.
6) Quit the game, rerun launcher and it should have all dlc listed and checked.

Must be done while connected to the internet.

Very nice stuff, dear Paradox ! I love those DLCs :)

You cannot back up DLC content and just copy it to another computer without internet access.

However, you can install the game and DLC, start the game once after all DLC has been installed, and _then_ disconnect that computer. The DLC will then have been verified for that computer and you can play the game in offline mode.

I guess this mechanic is just to get reassurance that the buyer of the DLCs has bought the game in the first place.

But we still can copy the game folder with DLC to another computer, right ?
Otherwise i would be confused, as some will need to download the game at another place, while at home there's no or slow internet access.

Gamersgate's redesign of their website is a pain.

Their installer won't install Paradox's expansion to Victoria II and they won't acknowledge the problem or give me my money back. They keep arguing I must be using a different directory to install but that is not the case. I even uninstalled everything and did a clclean vanilla install of vic II.

I am now relegated to Steam to purchase paradox titles. :(

This forum isn't for Victoria and a website redesign has nothing to do with updating a game. I've bought tens of games from them and never had a single problem. Steam on the other hand, is simply a piece of crap and to make it worse compared to GG it is a third party software. I don't want to be forced to install crappy software I don't want and didn't buy just to play a game I bought and that has nothing to do with the aforementioned useless software.

Where is this Music DLC that everyone's talking about. Can't find it on GG Website or the ingame store.

And yes the integration of GG and the ingame store is a great move!