• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
They are a message in the download center of GG
For Pre-order Customers:
To access the Pre-order DLC, you have to use your GamersGate account in the In-Game store to login and download.

But I don't understand what I have to do. Where is it the In-game store?

Yes. It's actually integrated into the game now and not a seperate thing anymore.
You should have a note on the CK2 page telling you how to get it ingame (via the store).

They are a message in the download center of GG
For Pre-order Customers:
To access the Pre-order DLC, you have to use your GamersGate account in the In-Game store to login and download.

But I don't understand what I have to do. Where is it the In-game store?
Open up CK2 and there's an in-game store.

Crusader 2 DLCs

Hello ive got my main game but there is no sign of my pre order DLCs. Has anyone else has had this problem? I thought they would be with my main game in my GG game's list. Any help much appreciated thanks.

Launch the game, look at In Game Store, normally they are already in the GG version of the game.

Hello ive got my main game but there is no sign of my pre order DLCs. Has anyone else has had this problem? I thought they would be with my main game in my GG game's list. Any help much appreciated thanks.

If you read the Gamergate sidebar when you click on CK2 (like when you are downloading it) the DLC has to be downloaded through some ingame thing.

You must go to the in Game Store, on the main screen and download from there, as have been said.

Hello well i am automatically logged in as before. Im looking at the main GG game store screen and theres only the main game showing. I ordered the game yesterday so i assume im still eligible for the DLCs? I did read the game side bar instructions otherwise i wouldnt be complaining here. I cant understand why they just didnt put it with the main game download, but i guess like everything that be too simple. So i hope for some better help.

Hello well i am automatically logged in as before. Im looking at the main GG game store screen and theres only the main game showing. I ordered the game yesterday so i assume im still eligible for the DLCs? I did read the game side bar instructions otherwise i wouldnt be complaining here. I cant understand why they just didnt put it with the main game download, but i guess like everything that be too simple. So i hope for some better help.

Start CK2 and press the in game store when your in the game(main menu) ;)

Then log in with your GG login & password and you shold se the dlcs and be able to instal them.

I dident gett this ether when I saw it but I got some help from here as whell :)

Hello just to let you know i finally found the ingame button on the main screen. Its not something i usually look out for. And i finally found my two DLCs and downloaded them. So thank you for all your help. But i must admit i did find the message with the game rather vague and confusing. One final thing now ive downloaded the DLCs do i still have to remain logged in to the ingame site to keep using them? Or can i log out now, or is it alright to remain logged in? As this seems rather new to me. Thanks for any advice.

Hello just to let you know i finally found the ingame button on the main screen. Its not something i usually look out for. And i finally found my two DLCs and downloaded them. So thank you for all your help. But i must admit i did find the message with the game rather vague and confusing. One final thing now ive downloaded the DLCs do i still have to remain logged in to the ingame site to keep using them? Or can i log out now, or is it alright to remain logged in? As this seems rather new to me. Thanks for any advice.

I'm sure you can log out. I can't imagine Paradox ever doing some always-on internet malarky for their games.

Yeah for me in the in-game store it says 'reinstall', so I assume they came pre packaged with my pre order.