+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DLC no more on GG

DLC no more on GG

Is it normal that I lost the free DLC from my GG account ?

They are a message in the download center of GG
    For Pre-order Customers:
    To access the Pre-order DLC, you have to use your GamersGate account in the In-Game store to login and download.

But I don't understand what I have to do. Where is it the In-game store?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Also lost them afte I downloaded the game, must be bundled.

That guy with the thing Dragnar's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper FiSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Yes. It's actually integrated into the game now and not a seperate thing anymore.
    You should have a note on the CK2 page telling you how to get it ingame (via the store).

Slacker Extraordinaire Zzzzz...'s Avatar
    67 games registered

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    Deus VultDiplomacyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur II
    MagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

If the place is comfy to sleep in, yes, you can find me there!
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMP80 View Post
    They are a message in the download center of GG
    For Pre-order Customers:
    To access the Pre-order DLC, you have to use your GamersGate account in the In-Game store to login and download.

But I don't understand what I have to do. Where is it the In-game store?
    Open up CK2 and there's an in-game store.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Lead and GoldMagickaMajesty 2Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Probably downloaded with the installer? I'll be able to tell you myself in a couple minutes.
    Sola Virtus Invicta

Thanks, I see and I download every thing.
    Good game!

Crusader 2 DLCs

Hello ive got my main game but there is no sign of my pre order DLCs. Has anyone else has had this problem? I thought they would be with my main game in my GG game's list. Any help much appreciated thanks.

Launch the game, look at In Game Store, normally they are already in the GG version of the game.

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus Vult
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur II
    Leviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020The Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by ColBlimp View Post
    Hello ive got my main game but there is no sign of my pre order DLCs. Has anyone else has had this problem? I thought they would be with my main game in my GG game's list. Any help much appreciated thanks.
    If you read the Gamergate sidebar when you click on CK2 (like when you are downloading it) the DLC has to be downloaded through some ingame thing.
    AARs:
    Barrett's Privateers - A Nova Scotia Victoria AAR - Dead. Planned for resurrection

Mods:

Second Modernity
    Explore the years 2036 to 2136 with this mod of Victoria II
    In production
    ------
    [QUOTE_32N]

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

You must go to the in Game Store, on the main screen and download from there, as have been said.
    -"Valhar Morghulis", Arya Stark.

Silenciosa como una sombra,
    Ligera como una pluma,
    Rápida como una serpiente.

Hello well i am automatically logged in as before. Im looking at the main GG game store screen and theres only the main game showing. I ordered the game yesterday so i assume im still eligible for the DLCs? I did read the game side bar instructions otherwise i wouldnt be complaining here. I cant understand why they just didnt put it with the main game download, but i guess like everything that be too simple. So i hope for some better help.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Hello well i am automatically logged in as before. Im looking at the main GG game store screen and theres only the main game showing. I ordered the game yesterday so i assume im still eligible for the DLCs? I did read the game side bar instructions otherwise i wouldnt be complaining here. I cant understand why they just didnt put it with the main game download, but i guess like everything that be too simple. So i hope for some better help.
    Start CK2 and press the in game store when your in the game(main menu)

Then log in with your GG login & password and you shold se the dlcs and be able to instal them.

I dident gett this ether when I saw it but I got some help from here as whell

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae Victis

Launch the game and then click on the In Game Store button at the bottom of the screen. It will take you to the DLC's.

Hello just to let you know i finally found the ingame button on the main screen. Its not something i usually look out for. And i finally found my two DLCs and downloaded them. So thank you for all your help. But i must admit i did find the message with the game rather vague and confusing. One final thing now ive downloaded the DLCs do i still have to remain logged in to the ingame site to keep using them? Or can i log out now, or is it alright to remain logged in? As this seems rather new to me. Thanks for any advice.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Hello just to let you know i finally found the ingame button on the main screen. Its not something i usually look out for. And i finally found my two DLCs and downloaded them. So thank you for all your help. But i must admit i did find the message with the game rather vague and confusing. One final thing now ive downloaded the DLCs do i still have to remain logged in to the ingame site to keep using them? Or can i log out now, or is it alright to remain logged in? As this seems rather new to me. Thanks for any advice.
    I'm sure you can log out. I can't imagine Paradox ever doing some always-on internet malarky for their games.

Field Marshal
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2

Sneaky way to have people look at the music DLCs and impulse-buy those too...

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionRome GoldSemper FiMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Pride of Nations

The 2 DLC's were already installed here

Yeah for me in the in-game store it says 'reinstall', so I assume they came pre packaged with my pre order.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast