+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Return of MegaFrance" — Saturdays, 20:00 AEST

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Quote Originally Posted by stnikolauswagne View Post
    Only 93 ships lama? I am dissapoint!
    Yes, evil Venice beat me there. But look at my army!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    Yes, evil Venice beat me there. But look at my army!
    http://www.europa3.ru/cgi-bin/mpstat...&yearsave=1511
    :P I could probably match your army with that ecconomy^^

LandEngland-into-MegaFrance with epic nation of Ireland drizzled on top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewt View Post
    KneeHi: Can he be trusted???
    More at 11.

Sorry guys, but your stata was moved to http://www.europa3.ru/cgi-bin/mpstat...12-2&choicet=1
    International Games --> Competitive Games-2012 II --> The Return of Mega France
    hope you will no argue with this
    I'm a parent. I haven't got the luxury of principles.
    ----------------------
    http://europa3.ru/faq/
    http://paradoxgames.ru/

Why do u call me Damp? the short-form would be Dampf , just for the next stats..
    Edit: Spain with 4000gold income? o.O
    Last edited by dav77-b; 05-03-2012 at 21:00.

Additional icons required Demi Moderator pevergreen's Avatar
    54 games registered

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by akmych View Post
    Sorry guys, but your stata was moved to http://www.europa3.ru/cgi-bin/mpstat...12-2&choicet=1
    International Games --> Competitive Games-2012 II --> The Return of Mega France
    hope you will no argue with this
    Dont mind at all man, was just trying to find a spot.

Sorry for having it in the wrong place

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDungeonlandEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Leviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper Fi
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaAncient Space

Might be late or not able to make it tomorrow, hopefully you can find a sub for me :P

Professional Kangaroo Boxer The-King's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Hi, I won't be able to make it tomorrow, sorry guys. I've asked Hagbard to sub for me though.

I would also like an edit for muscowy. I'd like the "Advancement of the True Religion Act" removed please. I think I accidentally passed it during the last session. Thanks and good luck for the new session, I should be back before it ends anyways, but no promises.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDungeonlandEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Leviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper Fi
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaAncient Space

Quote Originally Posted by Jords View Post
    Might be late or not able to make it tomorrow, hopefully you can find a sub for me :P
    Nevermind there has been a change of plans, won't be late now

54 games registered

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

54 games registered

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Beautiful Venice keeps soaring into greatness.

One slider move to cent. (it was -4 last round, and there's been two slider moves since then.. why is it still -4?!) One slider move towards narrowminded to avoid getting free slider moves.(apparently one of the subs or ai decided it would be better to go innovative instead of centralization for westernising... derp, so i wanna reverse that slider change to avoid getting free slider moves ;P) Add the province of Hamadan(#414 ) to the Ottoman Empire. Add the provinces of Dhofar((#401), Muscat(#400), Qatar(#395) and Nizwa(#403) to yemen. Remove national conscripts NI. Remove Ottoman Tolerance. Remove Anti-Piracy act. .Remove Ibadat Khana. Remove Provincial Government System. About the province being added -- They were occupied by the horde in the last save, and for some reason one of the subs must have ended the war for unknown reasons. I didn't ask for any provinces that were occupied by other already existing nations in the last save. Remove four points of war exhaustion.

again, all the provinces im asking for are horde provinces that were already occupied by myself/my PUs, or about to be, at the beginning of the last save, when the retard subs/AI took over <_<

im asking for most of the provinces to be added to yemen.. and yes they are actually colonising.. they actually had almost 800 colonists in qatar at the beginning of last session.

dont be like miotas and fail to read the entire thing through :P
    Last edited by Vainfall; 16-03-2012 at 10:02.

Crusader Kings IIEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III
    Lead and GoldMagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Hi do you need a player for Italy?
    Je suis votre roi et L'etat c'est moi!

Quote Originally Posted by Vainfall View Post
    Remove four points of war exhaustion.
    I believe the Ottos recently ended a big war with Austria, the WE is to be expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilspart View Post
    Hi do you need a player for Italy?
    Most likely, the current player hasn't shown for two sessions in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by miotas View Post
    I believe the Ottos recently ended a big war with Austria, the WE is to be expected.

Most likely, the current player hasn't shown for two sessions in a row.
    yup. the thing is, i asked pever when the war ended.. he said a few years before session ended.. but my war exhaustion is still maxed out. I'm dropping .25 a month, so 4 point is worth a 1 year and a half of war exhaustion... seems alright I guess.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III Collection

Hi guys - could I join in for the next session?
    I've never played multiplayer before, so I'll need instructions on how to connect, etc...
    I have the latest version, I suppose, with the 5.1 patch. Checksum says BJLT.

I'll be happy with just about any old country, just to learn the multiplayer ropes.

We'd be glad to have another MP player in this group, send either pever or myself a pm with your steam details and we will invite you to the group we use to chat and coordinate games.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III Collection

Hi Miotas - I have sent you a PM, as requested.

Crusader Kings IIEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III
    Lead and GoldMagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Ok, i get Italy or is there any other nations missing player?
    Je suis votre roi et L'etat c'est moi!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast