+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Return of MegaFrance" — Saturdays, 20:00 AEST

Additional icons required Demi Moderator pevergreen's Avatar
    54 games registered

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

"The Return of MegaFrance" — Saturdays, 20:00 AEST

1. Wartaxes are allowed.

2. Lucky nations will be turned off.

3. Disrespectful treating of other players is forbidden. Any disputes about in game situations are to resolved by the GM. Continual harassment of a player will lead to removal from the game.

4. It is a players duty to find a sub to fill in for his absence, the GM holds no responsibility to this.

5. Wrecking your own nation just because you lost is forbidden. So you cant release every possible vassal, or refuse to peace and go to ridiculous lengths to annoy your enemy.

6. No sale of provinces to nations who cant see said provinces, who cannot get to the province by discovered land or sea route or cant see the sellers capital.

7. A player can DOW another player's vassal IF { that vassal is not allied with its overlord AND the player has no truce with the overlord }

8. Bargains between players will NOT be enforced. If a player does not hold his side of a bargain he made, the sanction is to have other players know it and act in consequence. Deals made in peace will be enforced by the GM, unless deemed silly.

9. Going to war with another player just for the lulz is not allowed. Fake wars are allowed, but must be announced as fake.

10. A steam account is required to have for easy communication. It is free and easy to use.

11. Reason for the steam account is you must be a part of and inside the group chat. If you are not already part of the game, add me on steam and I will invite you.

12. War aims must be stated when declaring war. These aims can change and are not required to be the final peace terms straight up.
    Peace rules:
    Basically, there are no peace rules. Only karma. If you demand a lot, expect to give up a lot if ever defeated. If you continuously ask for little when you win a war, expect to have little to be asked of you if you lose a war.

For new players, it is advisable to work through diplomacy and ask for only a few provinces in peace deals until you get more experienced. You don't want to win a war, ask for a whole lot, then have a more experienced player come by and ruin your nation because he can demand a lot from you in return for you demanding a lot from another nation.

There are, however, rules on how you may peace out of wars:

1. Peacing a player trough an AI is prohibited. There is an exception to this rule based on the fact that the AI nation was a player in the last session which was unable to find a sub.

2. A surrender is a surrender, and is definitive. Once you invoke surrender, peace must be agreed to. You may not sit on his land refusing peace to drive up his WE and drive down his treasury, you must present your demands out ASAP. If the session ends after a surrender but before peace is worked out, get the peace deal finalized before the beginning of the next session. If the person who surrendered doesn't like the peace deal being offered by the attacker, he reserves the right to withdraw his surrender and continue fighting. Peace deals will be enforced by the GM and must be kept to. If a player is found to invoke surrender to give himself time to build back up when he has no intention of actually peacing, in the future players may continue to siege him whilst peace is agreed to.

3. Whenever there are two players in a war and one of them is the alliance leader, the alliance leader may not peace out with an enemy nation without the explicit permission of all the other player nations in the alliance. If this rule is not followed, the other player nations reserve the right to request that they be edited back into a state of war with the same strategical situation as when the alliance leader peace deal was made.

Rehosting:
    It is a players right to receive 2 rehosts per session. The procedure of rehosting is pretty familiar to you all ,of course, but I will sum it up just in case:
    1. Host saves the game and GM tells everyone to restart their game.
    2. Players rejoin the game
    3. GM makes a headcount, tells everyone to select nations and tells the host to load the save.
    4. Game starts again.

Please be alert in case of a rehost, no one wants a long dragging rehost, we want to have a fast routine evertime we need to rehost. Continual failure to co-operate in a fast rehost will cause us to leave without you. Our goal is to achieve a 5 minute deadline on rehosting. After your second drop, you will have to wait until the next rehost, if any come at all. In this time your nation will be AI'd. Keep stationary at steam so I can notify you fast when you will receive an rehost.

If anyone crashes during a game, or gets disconnected, that player must contact me on Steam to notify his condition and I will patch through when to receive a rehost. I am always available on Steam during the games and will instantly see if someone notifies me on Steam.

If a player is at war at his third drop, and notifies me of his return, we will rehost. As a GM, I retain the right to shorten the rightful rehosts to 1 later on in the game, or decide not to rehost a second time for a player, or to rehost a third time for a player. I also reserve the right to give a rehost at any given time.

I wish to note here, even if we get to 1820, the rehost rule is still in effect.

This game will start on Saturday the 18th at 8pm UTC + 10 (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

Sessions will run for 5 hours.

Host & GM: pevergreen
    Steam group we all chat in: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Incognita

Post up the nations you'd like to be, in order.

Player list as of 9th April:
    Players:
    pevergreen - Austria
    Vainfall - Ottomans
    King - Muscowy -> Russia
    Miotas - Venice
    Taiisatai64 - Burgundy -> Hindustan
    KneeHi - England -> France
    Kursani - Spain
    Serzis - Brandenburg -> Prussia
    Handydandy - Sweden -> Scandinavia
    Magnive Hansa

World map as of 1666

Last edited by pevergreen; 09-04-2012 at 14:08.

Quote Originally Posted by pevergreen View Post
    Peace rules:

This game will start on Saturday the 18th at 8pm UTC + 10 (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

Sessions will run for 5 hours.

Host & GM: pevergreen
    Steam group we all chat in: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Incognita

Post up the nations you'd like to be, in order.

(Listing first choice only at this point, will update to reflect played nations once game begins)
    Players:
    pevergreen - Austria
    Vainfall - Ottomans
    King - Muscowy/Novgorod
    Gonna ruin your shit pever.

Professional Kangaroo Boxer The-King's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

So does this mean Pewt is playing France again? :P

Vain's nagging me to join, sooooo

Milan/Teutonic Order(Because it went so well last time)/Bradenburg/Portugal
    Last edited by Rae; 14-02-2012 at 09:00.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

haha Pewt is playing as Cyprus!

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDungeonlandEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Leviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper Fi
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Holland
    Burgundy
    France
    Timurids
    Venice

I am interested!

Vijayanagar/Delhi
    Hansa
    Portugal
    England/Scotland
    Genoa

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Evil pever, I wanted Austria >.>

Milan
    Castille
    LandDenmark
    France
    Portugal
    Last edited by Lama43; 14-02-2012 at 14:02.

LandEngland
    LandSpain
    MegaFrance
    LuLstria
    Morocco?
    Last edited by KneeHi; 14-02-2012 at 18:53.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewt View Post
    KneeHi: Can he be trusted???
    More at 11.

1. Navarra
    2. Cyprus
    3. Brandenburg
    4. Venice
    5. Holland

(Navarra please)

BURGUNDY
    fRance
    austria
    (insert additional land nations here)

Additional icons required Demi Moderator pevergreen's Avatar
    54 games registered

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Depending on player number, I will move people around as needed, but please continue to sign up.

Those who don't have me on steam: please add me (pevergreen) and I'll put you in our steam group.

Quote Originally Posted by Pewt View Post
    1. Navarra
    2. Cyprus
    3. Brandenburg
    4. Venice
    5. Holland

(Navarra please)
    i wanna see you play brandenburg.. it's a country i'm very interested in myself but i wanna see a better player handle it

Pitty that the last game ended, but the experience gained was valuable. Would like to make a new -- and hopefully better -- try for Prussia, so:

1. Brandenburg
    2. Teutonic Order

Pretty much those I want to play but will add the rest later.

3. The Hansa
    4. Poland
    5. Denmark
    Last edited by Serzis; 18-02-2012 at 01:15.

I am sorry, I will almost certainly be unable to attend the games. My girlfriend was not happy to hear that I will spend my weekend playing EU3, so...

Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I'll play whatever is free.

Professional Kangaroo Boxer The-King's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by GreatM View Post
    I am sorry, I will almost certainly be unable to attend the games. My girlfriend was not happy to hear that I will spend my weekend playing EU3, so...
    Your girlfriend doesn't respect the important things in life, break up with her.

I would like to join^^; but some questions:
    Playing on metaserver?
    I didnt bought EU3 at steam, is it a problem?

Countriesnot sure about english names )
    Neapel
    Portugale
    Castille
    Denmark
    Burgund
    Or any middle sized country cause I dont play so often and sb else should play the big nations

Hey, i also would like to join.

Countries:

Yemen
    Bavaria
    Teutonic Order
    Algier
    Palpatine

Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Witness the glory of this most serene republic!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast