• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(129215)

Second Lieutenant
Dec 21, 2008
So I finally played a campaign long enough to have the mongols show up, and man, its weird. Completely bugged, though in an entertaining way. Basically, the mongols were ME :eek:hmy:. They show up and the 3 or 4 massive armies of like 20,000 mongols each were under my control, i got 5000 gold, and about 25 mongol characters entered my court :D :D. Hilarious, but obviously totally bugged. Any word on whether or not this has been fixed in the release patch?

So I finally played a campaign long enough to have the mongols show up, and man, its weird. Completely bugged, though in an entertaining way. Basically, the mongols were ME :eek:hmy:. They show up and an the 3 or 4 massive armies of like 20,000 mongols each were under my control, i got 5000 gold, and about 25 mongol characters entered my court :D :D. Hilarious, but obviously totally bugged. Any word on whether or not this has been fixed in the release patch?

See how they fixed yah so you didn't get a free game of it? lol That's pretty kewl invention.