• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry to sound (or actually BE) stupid: what do you mean by "Full release in EU"? Are you referring to Europa Universalis? If you mean European Union, what do you mean by "full release?" Are you asking if the game will be released in the European Union? If so, yes. I can certainly buy it/preorder it in the UK. But you live in the US, so I might have misunderstood. Again, sorry!

Just like 'The Disaster', I don't fully understand your first question.

To form an empire, you will need 50% of it's de jure size. But since both de jure empires (Byzantine and HRE) are already existent at game start, you won't be able to create another one.

Sorry, I meant at what time will the game be officially released in Europe? More specifically, when will gamersgate allow to play the full version of the game?

And in response to the Empire thing; so if I play Armenia for example, and take over Byzantium and choose to form an empire, will the empire be named Byzantine Empire again, or become the Armenian Empire, for example?

The Kingdom of Armenia, a rather large swathe of Asia Minor extending from the Mediterranean to the Caucasus, is creatable.

Ah great. Also one last question:

does the Orthodox religious head have any authority to declare holy wars against Catholicism or Islam, such as an 'Orthodox Crusade for Acre' ?