• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

KingJohn

Corporal
9 Badges
Sep 13, 2004
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Stellaris Sign-up
I am playing the demo but can't seem to find a way to claim a new title and expand my territory? I have tried playing Bohemia and Poland. When playing Poland I was attacked by the Pagan tribes and despite getting a full victory I could't make any peace demands and had to accept a white peace?

I am playing the demo but can't seem to find a way to claim a new title and expand my territory? I have tried playing Bohemia and Poland. When playing Poland I was attacked by the Pagan tribes and despite getting a full victory I could't make any peace demands and had to accept a white peace?

To get claims, use your chancellor. He has an action that allows you to forge claims on counties/duchies.

You don't need claims against Muslims and Pagans, you can use the Holy War Casus Belli for that, but you can only take titles if you declare war on them. If people (including Pagans and Muslims) declare war on you, you can't take provinces.

To get claims, use your chancellor. He has an action that allows you to forge claims on counties/duchies.

You don't need claims against Muslims and Pagans, you can use the Holy War Casus Belli for that, but you can only take titles if you declare war on them. If people (including Pagans and Muslims) declare war on you, you can't take provinces.

ok thanks.