• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

despy

Corporal
65 Badges
Dec 14, 2003
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
Hello guys i want to ask a couple of questions as i mentioned on the title. If these were asked before, sorry for taking your time. Anyway,

1-I played as Bohemia and after I took the land from another Duchy (I cant remember the name sorry but it was on north of Bohemia) my country color wouldn't expand. I mean there is a border line between the countries but the colors of duchies, kingdoms or etc won't expand or shrink with the borders. It is very hard to notice the borders. So is this a bug in demo or is it a feature?

2-I dont understand the heir mechanism behind of the Bishoperies. I cant see they marry so how is the heir appointed?

3-Why are those plots continiuosly changing? Every time i looked at them, it was changed.

4-Is it a way to become a Holy Roman Emperor? I know the Emperor is elected but whenever i look to the election, only i am supporting myself and all other 12 Duchies are supporting the son of the Ruler. Is there a way to gain support without war?

Thanks...

4-Is it a way to become a Holy Roman Emperor? I know the Emperor is elected but whenever i look to the election, only i am supporting myself and all other 12 Duchies are supporting the son of the Ruler. Is there a way to gain support without war?

Thanks...

Just going to answer this one..

You certainly can gain support without war. You need to make the other Duchies like you. Alternately, you can make the other Duchies hate the Emperor's son, or the Emperor himself. There's various ways to accomplish all of this. Some of it might just depend on the traits involved. If you're Kind while the Emperor and/or his son are Cruel, you're going to win some opinion points. You can also send gifts to the Duchies for improved relations, as well as sending your Chancellor to either win them over or poison them against the Emperor's family, depending on the mission you give him.

Depending on the situation, earning everyone's vote might not be feasible immediately, but there are certainly non-violent solutions you can pursue to earn your votes.