+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CKII - trait list and effects

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV

How define their number?

Crusader Kings IIMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane

I love you.

I wish I could kiss you for this. Thank you!

Crusader Kings IICK2: Holy Knight500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Dishonor View Post
    Can congenital traits be inherited from parents? What are the odds? 50 percents? I'm trying to get genius, strong, attractive into my dynasty gens. I'm not sure, if it possible. It's hard to test with demo.
    I'm not 100% sure, but it seems to be so. Over about three generations of consistently bethroting my 16yo firstborn to girls with the "genius" trait, quick showed up in 2 of the kids and eventually even in a firstborn, it then remained for the two succeeding generations in my kings although I had stopped marrying genius girls after I acquired the trait and still popped up later on in extended family. I've also had succeeding kings with the strong trait.

edit: Oh man, they're numbered, this is awesome, you diserve a sticky in the mod directory imo
    Life is a sexually transmitted disease.
    -R. D. Laing-

Recruit
    Crusader Kings IIVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Europa Universalis IV

Lightbulb Trait IDs

Thank you so much for compiling this list.

The game uses an id number to represent the traits in the save files for example, and I thought it would be useful to see the corresponding internal code of every trait, so I added a column with this information (achieved simply by subtracting the rows not containing traits, since you had already ordered them).

The spreadsheet can be found on this public google docs document, or by downloading this .xls file.

Edit: Some IDs are right, some are not. :/
    Last edited by Phelerox; 01-04-2012 at 19:22.

@ash001

Thanks for this..

what is the genius ID or event ID or whatever you call it? i dont see it up there. all i know is it is hereditary, some kids are born with it some are not if a parent has it. same with quick, attractive and strong. :/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2