• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I sure hope so, what's the point in releasing a game the 14th, and then decide .. oh wait .. I know .. we'll just release it at the end of the day !

That would be SOOO harsh to all the people that took a day off from work.

Well, It isn't unexpected(As all the sales on steam do the same thing) and if you take a day off from work.... for a game? That isn't very good either.

Also Zaku, Steam is on the Western* U.S coast

*Damn, I always fail there

Last edited:
Steam are based at Valve HQ, in Washington state (i.e. the west coast of the United States). They usually countdown their games to 10am PST, but frequently release them around midnight instead (which would roughly coincide with Gamersgate).

Last edited:
1AM on the 14th already and it's not out. Get your act into gear Paradox!

(I know I know :rolleyes: )

Release date for digital download ?

Is it tomorrow? I mean the 14/02/2012 ? What time zone ? What digital download shops ? Thanks in advance.

Every Digital download shop that I know has listed their release dates for the game.

That being said both Steam and Gamersgate will handle the date of Tomorrow/14/02/2012 around 6-7 o'clock UTC as can clearly be seen on their respective sites.

Yes, it's tomorrow.

Yes, it's tomorrow.

Time-zone depends on the distributor (it's estimated that GamersGate will unlock the game before Steam)

Steam and GamersGate are the most prevalent distributors.

Well, It isn't unexpected(As all the sales on steam do the same thing) and if you take a day off from work.... for a game? That isn't very good either.

Also Zaku, Steam is on the Western* U.S coast

*Damn, I always fail there

I've reached my maximum vacation balance so my days are "use it or lose it". What's wrong with that?