• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Feb 12, 2012
cimhungary.atw.hu
Hi!
One problem is that I can not install my own model of the game, because I can not excuse a single program that models the object files.
I want someone to share with me which program what plugins required!
Million thanks!
Other nice day!
Zoltan Tajti

ps.: Sorry, I'm not perfect English!

Sorry, I can't see in the topic. Please send me the gsobj program. Thank you! Reason:

$vbulletin->userinfo[username], you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Usually this is due to you not having the particular game registered on your forum account. For example to post in or download from the HOI3 Sub forums (AAR ,User made Modification, FAQ, Support ...), or to Start a new thread in the HOI3 discussion forum, you need to have HOI3 registered under your forum account. See this thread for How & Why to register your games
Additionally, If you are a new member that has not registered a game you may be required to wait 5 days before posting (anti spam measure).
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If not, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

If you fear your account might have been disabled without knowing why, you should contact the Forum Administration. Do not re-register under a new name!