+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: MCP - A Victoria 2 Modification [AHD]

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordHearts of Iron: The Card Game
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

MCP - A Victoria 2 Modification [AHD] 1.00

MCP - A Victoria 2 Modification

V1.00 OUT NOW
    V1.50 BETA NOW AVAILABLE

The Mod Collective Project aims at getting all those small gem mods made for Victoria 2 and adding them together in one mod for the communities enjoyment. This ensures there are no conflicts in any of the mods files/folders for the mods that are added together.

Featuring: (In Alphabetical Order)

arkhometha - Historical Government Changes Mod - a MiniMod for NNM(as of V1.0)
    birdboy2000 - political parties mod (as of V0.07)
    CaptRobau - CaptRobau's Mini-ModsEGaffney - Big Flag Frames (as of V0.13)
    GAGA Extrem - "Blut und Eisen" - A Balance Improvement Mod for Vicky II + AHD
    Nashetovich - AHD Svoboda i Rabstvo mod (As of V1.00)
    Minefield - Minefield's Filtered Flags Pack
    Nuukov - The Politburo Mini-Mod
    raney875 - CSA Decisions/Events Mod (as of V0.06)
    Rylock -Semper Victor - New Leaderpack vor Vicky 2 (as of V0.13)
    TekcoR - Colors of War for Victoria (as of V0.13)
    ThunderHawk3 - Issues of Our Age - Reform Pack (as of V0.08)

Compaitable Mods:
    Mods that are not included in MCP but can easily be added by the Player. These mods are kept optional for the player. Simply download any wanted mod in this list and follow the simple instuctions next to it.

KanyeWest - KanyeWest's Titles for Governments (Add File to "MCP/Locailisation" Folder) - Change all country names to there official Titles. Kept out of MCP due to many of the names on the map being either too small or gone because the names are too long.

Download:

V1.50: (BETA)
    CLICK HERE
    Make sure to follow the instructions given in the README file included in the download.

V1.00: (CURRENT)
    CLICK HERE
    PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW NEW INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THIS PAGE
    Compaitable with version 2.31 of Victoria 2: AHD

V0.13: (CURRENT)(Checksum: WDHZ)
    CLICK HERE
    Compaitable with version 2.31 of Victoria 2: AHD

V0.12: (OUT OF DATE)
    CLICK HERE
    Compatible with version 2.31 of Victoria 2: AHD

V0.11: (OUT OF DATE)
    CLICK HERE
    Compatible with version 2.31 of Victoria 2: AHD

V0.10: (OUT OF DATE)
    CLICK HERE!
    Compatible with version 2.1 of Victoria 2: AHD

V0.08: (OUT OF DATE)
    CLICK HERE!

V0.07: (OUT OF DATE)
    CLICK HERE!

V0.06: (OUT OF DATE)
    CLICK HERE!

V0.05: (OUT OF DATE)
    CLICK HERE!

INSTRUCTIONS:

Extract the Files to your "Victoria 2/Mod" Folder and follow the instructions in the included "README" text file.

Change Log:

v1.0:
    CSA mod Fixed. All decisions and events working
    SiR Mod Added
    Large amount of bug fixes

v0.13: (Checksum: WDHZ)
    Bug Fixes with Validator
    Colors of War for Victoria Added
    New Leaderpack vor Vicky 2 Added
    Big Flag Frames Added

v0.12
    New Nations Mod Included
    minor bug fixes with Validator

v0.11
    Made compatible with the latest version of Victoria 2: AHD
    All mods included updated to there latest Versions
    KanyeWest's Titles for Governments Removed and can be added by the player
    Minor Bug Fixes

v0.10
    Birdboy's political parties mod FULLY integrated
    KanyeWest's Titles for Governments integrated

v0.08
    ThunderHawk3's Issues of Our Age - Reform Pack integrated

v0.07
    Birdboy's political parties mod partially integrated

V0.06
    raney875's CSA Decisions/Events Mod Added

V0.05
    Mod Released!
    Bacis mods included

Known Bugs:
    • Political Interface Screw up (V0.11) - The Political interface looks screwed up and ugly. This was due to a file accidently left out of this version of MCP. (FIXED V0.12)

Want yours or another great mod to be added to MCP? Just post a link of the mod and ask nicely. It will be added ASAP unless an issue pops up.

Credits: (in no particular order)
    Modders: For Allowing there mods to be added and creating there fantastic mods
    GrafKeks: For his encouragements to reupdate MCP
    Paradox: For the game and the modding tools
    Dean Grimm and his team: For the freeware tool Winmerge
    Notepad++ Team: For the freeware tool Notepad ++
    Jamie550: For the Victoria 2 Validator
    Last edited by dskod1; 12-09-2012 at 07:27.
    "In the Soviet Union, capitalism triumphed over communism. In this country, capitalism triumphed over democracy." - Fran Lebowitz

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

We shall not capitulate... no never. We may be destroyed, but if we are, we shall drag a world with us... a world in flames. ~ Adolf Hitler

Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordHearts of Iron: The Card Game

Thank You.

I already have permission for that mod so I will include it ASAP.

Should be up tonight

EDIT:
    And as soon as MCP has been released so too has an update. V0.06 is out now!
    Last edited by dskod1; 11-02-2012 at 14:37.
    "In the Soviet Union, capitalism triumphed over communism. In this country, capitalism triumphed over democracy." - Fran Lebowitz

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

If you're interested, feel free to use my political parties mod, although it's still in progress. http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...al-parties-mod

okay I have added it and uploaded a new version.

I have only partially integrated your mod as I am going to have to sift through the Localisation files to see which ones you have changed. Will do it after work when I have some time on my hands.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by dskod1 View Post
    okay I have added it and uploaded a new version.

I have only partially integrated your mod as I am going to have to sift through the Localisation files to see which ones you have changed. Will do it after work when I have some time on my hands.
    Okay. Text.csv is the only file modified, and the relevant countries are... so far all of North America save the USCA, its constituent states, and Panama. Political parties entries only, plus three added lines to turn a monarchy version of MTC into Rupert's Land. (I've actually done the USCA and its states so far, though not Panama, but haven't released it yet because want the next bit to be bigger.)

UPDATE POSTED!

V0.08

I have integrated the reform pack with a whole bunch of reforms. Enjoy guys!

another day. another update

Any chance for a revival of this mod pack/ I love it so far.

MCP Updated to Latest Verison!

I will be looking for some more mods to add today and will attempt to get permission to use them

Thanks Grafkeks

EDIT: there is currently a problem with the political interface. I am aware of it and it will be fixed by the next version. Nothing game breaking just a little ugly that's all
    Last edited by dskod1; 17-08-2012 at 09:21.

Awesome, thank you very very much.

Update!

A lot of minor bug fixes as well as the new addition of the New Nation Mod thanks to Rylock and his team.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

I discovered this by complete chance but, man, am I glad I did.

Absolutely awesome compilation, dude; it totally deserves more recognition.

Thank you Kluska.

Its very weird that I have never been really able to get MCP to be that popular. When I made the same mod for EU3 it was very popular. Compared to this mod which has yet to break the first page.

Still I am going to continue to update it with new mods and bug fixes.

"Build it and they will come"

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    500k club

Yeah hopefully this mod keeps getting updates it is awsome, especially with the inclusion of the NNM.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by dskod1 View Post
    Thank you Kluska.

Its very weird that I have never been really able to get MCP to be that popular. When I made the same mod for EU3 it was very popular. Compared to this mod which has yet to break the first page.

Still I am going to continue to update it with new mods and bug fixes.

"Build it and they will come"
    That's a great ideology to have, dude. So unfortunately rare in the modding world.

I remember the MCP for DW, and have to thank you for that project too. It was actually one of the first mods I installed after I decided the game needed some spice. Good times.

Anyway, I look forward to future updates.

Quick question, though: would it be okay to post any bug-reports or the like (if I ever come across 'em)?

yes. I openly support bug reports. Otherwise how can I make the mod better?

If you have any ideas for changes to any events than you can post them here too

Also I know I added it and all but I am really loving minefield's flagpack. Ther Flags look awesome in the game
    Last edited by dskod1; 20-08-2012 at 04:52.

UPDATE!

Game is now on 0.13. Check the change log for the additions. Hope you guys enjoy. Uploading as we speak, will have the link up ASAP

Also as an addition I have changed the "Apply for Statehood" decision to ONLY apply to AI as all it does to humans is end there game. This will prevent that annoying green tick to be lit up the entire time you play a texas game.

I tried the mod just now and it crashed every time I started it, so hopefully 0.13 will be my lucky version when it finishes uploading.

hmm that is strange. I test all MCP and have not had a problem at all. It starts up fine and I can select a country without problem.

I have just put the link up for the new version so try that one next. Also just try launching the game in vanilla just to confirm it isn't the game itself.

If it is the game itself I recommend a re install but if vanilla runs fine and you still get a crash just post here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast