BSG Season 15 ~ Wagons West!...North!...someone find us a map!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Also, for my first turn draw if I am not the first player. Draw 2 Pol and 1 Lea. Support of the people can be very nice on turn one, so I am pulling more Pol to try and get it.

EL:
Ellen Tigh

Glasszon:
1: Laura Roslin
2: Boomer
3: Helo

Kingepyon:
1. Callandra "Cally" Tyrol
2. Karl "Helo" Agathon
3. Laura Roslin

Lord Dalek

Jopi

No 6th interested so we can confuse all the strategy further with a sympathizer?

If we only have 5 people, I would highly prefer just the default setting (3 human and 2 cylons), I always feel sympathizer is a "necessary evil" for game balance purposes for a 4 or a 6 player game, if the sympathizer turned to the cylon side, then he essentially play as a gimped cylon which is just not fun (can't play super-crisis and cannot activate cylon fleet)

5 players is the best balanced game, imho. Just do it as-is and with the default setup, should be fine :)

Vote to start this game this weekend, haven't found any board gaming groups at my new location and I am so bored! :p

We need Jopi and Lord Dalek to pick before we can do that.

1. Tory Foster
2. Felix Gaeta.

Rolling with 5 then, we could make all 5 players sympathizers? :p

Might I suggest that we import the change I made to the skilltest time? We decided that a hard limit of 48 hours was best in the last game. Also, what are the rules for PMs in this game? Open or not? Grabbing the rules I made for PMs in my game?

Probably your change, I like open pming but also it was a bit sloppy of me to allow players to discuss 1 weak 1 strong in private but only say 2 in public.

Given peoples priorities it looks the best balance is:

EL:
Ellen Tigh

Glasszon:

Kingepyon:

Lord Dalek:
or Starbuck.

Jopi:
2. Felix Gaeta.

2 political 1 support 1 military and 1 pilot. Starbuck is a little better pure pilot than Lee and don't really need 5 able to draw politics :p

I will start up later today so anyone can change their role to an open one if they really desire and it stays balanced with at least 1 of each type.

Given peoples priorities it looks the best balance is:

EL:
Ellen Tigh

Glasszon:

Kingepyon:

Lord Dalek:
or Starbuck.

Jopi:
2. Felix Gaeta.

2 political 1 support 1 military and 1 pilot. Starbuck is a little better pure pilot than Lee and don't really need 5 able to draw politics :p

I will start up later today so anyone can change their role to an open one if they really desire and it stays balanced with at least 1 of each type.

Lee can be a better pilot then Starbuck as when there is an attack he is right in the air to shoot at them, versus Starbuck having to start in the air on her turn to get her bonus. I would say give him Lee over Starbuck if he wants it.

1 lea, 1 tac, 1 pol.

I expect to be able to start us up today.

Working on it, dalek still needs to pick starbuck or lee and pick his 3 cards to draw.

Turn Order

Glasszon ~ Laura Roslin 1st
Jopi ~ Felix Gaeta. 2nd
Lord Dalek ~ Starbuck/Lee 3rd
EL ~ Ellen Tigh 4th
Kingepyon ~ Callandra "Cally" Tyrol 5th

Do anyone have Lord Dalek's email? Might be a good idea to email him since he might not know that we are about to start.
Has someone sent him a pm at least?