BSG Season 15 ~ Wagons West!...North!...someone find us a map!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think JL would love to see me play State of Emergency so we use that last food of ours......

But I'll just

XO our dear President/Admiral Jopi-thing.... :D

I think JL would love to see me play State of Emergency so we use that last food of ours......

But I'll just

XO our dear President/Admiral Jopi-thing.... :D

It is not an instant loss, as you can get food from Q cards, if you think Mr. President has one.

Let's see how the dice falls.

Use OPG;
Jump - jump now!

Just curious - why didn't you guys XO someone in the shipyard earlier to make this a sure thing?

Just curious - why didn't you guys XO someone in the shipyard earlier to make this a sure thing?

because Jopi didn't have an XO and when it was my turn Galactica hasn't returned yet.

Partly my fault because I told Jopi that if he draws a Preventative Policy we could win the game right there, so he went crazy drawing for POL. In hindsight I should have asked him to draw LEA and try to bounce XOs with Rendap since XO is a LOT more common than PP.

because Jopi didn't have an XO and when it was my turn Galactica hasn't returned yet.

Partly my fault because I told Jopi that if he draws a Preventative Policy we could win the game right there, so he went crazy drawing for POL. In hindsight I should have asked him to draw LEA and try to bounce XOs with Rendap since XO is a LOT more common than PP.

I'm asking because I discussed this with Jacob around the time that the first human player started his turn - and then Jopi came in and instead of XO'ing one of the shipyard folks started tossing nukes around :p
I really was going "WTF?!?" by then :p

edit: Also, Jacob told me somebody put their XO's in a skill check just before .. :p

I'm asking because I discussed this with Jacob around the time that the first human player started his turn - and then Jopi came in and instead of XO'ing one of the shipyard folks started tossing nukes around :p
I really was going "WTF?!?" by then :p

edit: Also, Jacob told me somebody put their XO's in a skill check just before .. :p

I do agree there's probably some mis-communication going on, I am not a big fan of New Caprica because the ending is about which side can game the system better.

I do agree there's probably some mis-communication going on, I am not a big fan of New Caprica because the ending is about which side can game the system better.

You guys were lucky you got that distance + 1 crisis. You were also lucky that we couldn't play super crisis cards on NC. We both have super crisis cards that hit food, and I was going to use mine before you got to new cap, as it also has -1 fuel.

You guys were lucky you got that distance + 1 crisis. You were also lucky that we couldn't play super crisis cards on NC. We both have super crisis cards that hit food, and I was going to use mine before you got to new cap, as it also has -1 fuel.

I do agree we got really lucky with Legendary Discovery, my comment are more about New Caprica in general.

Let's see how the dice falls.

Use OPG;
Jump - jump now!

Lucky number 7, the civvie in space has 1 pop on it.

The rest get left behind leaving humanity with a 6 pop, 1 fuel hit. 2 morale hit from the people left behind. Leaves colonials with 1 food, 2 fuel, 3 morale and 1 pop. The colonials successfully make it to the deep hole at Za'ha'dum!

next crisis up

Contact Raptor

Skill check: POL/ENG = 7
PASS: No Effect
FAIL: -1 Morale and current player discards 2 Skill Cards

POST CRISIS: Activate Raiders, +1 EVACUATION AND PREPARE FOR JUMP

Rescue Detainees

Current Player Chooses:
Skill check: LEA/TAC = 9
PASS: Current player may move a character from Detention to any other New Caprica location
FAIL: -1 Morale

OR

Roll a die. If 4 or less, current player chooses a human player on New Caprica to send to Detention

POST CRISIS: Activate Heavy Raiders and Occupational Forces, +1 EVACUATION AND PREPARE FOR JUMP

Resistance Bombings

Skill check: LEA/TAC/ENG = 12
PASS: Admiral may choose -1 Morale to execute a revealed Cylon or destroy 2 Occupational Forces
7+: No Effect
FAIL: -1 Morale -1 Population

POST CRISIS: Launch Nukes and Occupational Forces, NO EVACUATION AND PREPARE FOR JUMP

Organize the Pilots

Skill check: POL/PIL = 9
PASS: Prepare or evacuate 1 Civilian Ship
FAIL: Destroy the top ship of the Locked Civilian Ship stack. If that stack is empty, destroy the top ship of the Prepared Civilian Ships stack.

POST CRISIS: Launch Nukes, NO EVACUATION AND PREPARE FOR JUMP

Held for Questioning

Current Player Chooses:
Skill check: POL/LEA/TAC = 10
FAIL: -1 Morale and if current player is on New Caprica, he is sent to Detention

OR

Current player must discard 3 random Skill Cards

POST CRISIS: Activate Heavies and Occupational Forces, +1 EVACUATION AND PREPARE FOR JUMP

Super crisis

SUPER CRISIS: Demand Peace Manifesto

Admiral Chooses:
-1 Morale and damage Galatica twice
OR
President and Admiral discard their hand of Skill Cards

SUPER CRISIS: The Farm

Skill check: TAC/ENG = 15
8+: -1 Food
FAIL: -1 Food -1 Population. Keep this card in play. Human players may not use their once-per-game abilities.

SUPER CRISIS: Inbound Nukes

Skill check: LEA/TAC = 15
FAIL: -1 Fuel, -1 Food, -1 Population

JL: Thanks for GMing this game, could you also list the super-crisis King and EL held? Since King said they both have super-crisis that hit food so just wanted to know how big a bullet we dodged by jumping.

JL: Thanks for GMing this game, could you also list the super-crisis King and EL held? Since King said they both have super-crisis that hit food so just wanted to know how big a bullet we dodged by jumping.
I did list it, just labeled it a bit confusing I guess. The 3 I posted were held by them.

I am perfectly willing to host season 17 now, if no one else wants to. I rather someone else do the next one as I start my first job after college on the 23rd, but given that should be well into the game(The most intensive part is the setup and first turn, then it easy as I have everything I need ready to go in text files and update as things happen) I should be able to do just fine with it. I am more then willing to take any suggestions people want before I throw it up.

Thanks for GM'ing JL.

I will not be able to GM a game for quite some time, but I would be interested in participating in a new season... :)

Thanks for GM'ing JL.

I will not be able to GM a game for quite some time, but I would be interested in participating in a new season... :)

Well put here some requests for options. I can host any version of BSG as I have all the game stuff, so it comes down to what people want to play. I rather avoid allies as they are not typed up anywhere, but I can do those if needed.

I would say allow pming as current rules but make a 48 hour deadline from the time a crisis is posted plus a 12 hour deadline from the last person to play cards. This way it CAN extend a bit naturally but the GM can also give super crisis or serious damage crisis longer times etc.

I would say allow pming as current rules but make a 48 hour deadline from the time a crisis is posted plus a 12 hour deadline from the last person to play cards. This way it CAN extend a bit naturally but the GM can also give super crisis or serious damage crisis longer times etc.

I certainly would do the first part, but I guess the second part might work as well. Right now I am wondering if I should just throw up the thread and have people ask for options as they sign up, but I think we really need to know what kind of game is going up before I post the thread, so people can know if they want to join or not.

I think no nebula since that will slow us down. Rest of exodus is options I can deal with.